• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

@Vashi&Acadia

Because in the west, it's always blithering hot. It's never rained all summer long out here.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

@Vashi&Acadia

Because in the west, it's always blithering hot. It's never rained all summer long out here.

Haha, I suppose the clouds over here don't go north enough to reach you. We currently have the remains of a tropical storm just slightly south of the peninsula, that's why we're getting all these clouds in the Californias.

Haha, I suppose the clouds over here don't go north enough to reach you. We currently have the remains of a tropical storm just slightly south of the peninsula, that's why we're getting all these clouds in the Californias.

Well at least we have our drinks, sodas, juice, etc.

Along with bathtubs, hoses/sprinklers and swimming pools. Just having my cocktail right now with a cherry on top.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

We're just being the opposite of Florida 2012 right now... The sun goddess is just not happy right now. :\

We're just being the opposite of Florida 2012 right now... The sun goddess is just not happy right now. :\

She's too busy in her adventures in Federal Japan right now fighting creatures and stuff.

what

Also you guys are completely misusing this.

How must it be used, oh goddess of emoticons?

She's too busy in her adventures in Federal Japan right now fighting creatures and stuff.

XD

I've always liked putting on my swimsuit at night in the house. Never outside as I don't want to be putting their hormones in a tizzy. >_<

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Lying down in a lounge chair/by a tree reading is also a serene feeling...too.These are things I like doing out in the heat. Anyone else?

Continues having a cocktail lying down on a lounge chair with sunglasses on with a swimsuit. Ha ha...I have the fence closed of course.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I've always liked putting on my swimsuit at night in the house. Never outside as I don't want to be putting their hormones in a tizzy. >_<

??

(Fuck this Seattle heat. I want to be at PAX right now. It looks so cool there...)

Edited by Interest