FE4 THREAD

Fia

Ain't that nice. Best of luck, friend.

Yeah, especially, since it was the one I didn't even ask for. And thanks!

yea boi

old school fe4 threaders all getting jobs, growing up, leaving this place...

It's not like I have the job yet. And are you planning to leave soon, Dio?

=(

It's okay. The thread will be more active once I'm gone.

Edited by Friday

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like I have the job yet. And are you planning to leave soon, Dio?

I sorta want to spend time doing actually productive stuff ranging from everyday tasks to just have fun with IRL friends.

Then again I've been here for four years, geneally don't hate it that much and find some enjoyment explaining TRS to newbies.

I sorta want to spend time doing actually productive stuff ranging from everyday tasks to just have fun with IRL friends.

Then again I've been here for four years, geneally don't hate it that much and find some enjoyment explaining TRS to newbies.

That sounds nice.

So you'll keep visiting from time to time.

Goddamn it Pride. I just don't fucking like alcohol. I don't care if you or anyone else says that it's good and that not liking it is some kind of bullshit sin because that's just stupid.

I just said like what you like

but please show respect to that which is respected

It ain't a sin to dislike something, but ain't no need to take a verbal shit on anything either

because that's just rude, yeah?

yea boi

Slowly but surely.

Yeah, especially, since it was the one I didn't even ask for. And thanks!

You'll need it man. I wish luck was a tangible resource that I could send to ya

Hmmm.

What an odd thought, a world where luck is a commodity...

You'll need it man. I wish luck was a tangible resource that I could send to ya

Hmmm.

What an odd thought, a world where luck is a commodity...

Pilot would ruin himself, trying to buy all the luck. And it still wouldn't be enough...

L6fV51Y.png

...well.

What the heck...?

Alcohol is good? What?

Great for whenever that your upset. :D

Oh hey so you found out what that means. And remember it.

I suppose not, but I don't know how else to prove her wrong... Because of her (and probably other reasons), I have like, no self-esteem or confidence so I feel like I can't do anything right. So I dunno how... I mean I guess it can be a thing to work on with my therapist...? ._.

and how do I make my life less pathetic. I'm already 27 and I ...don't do anything worthwhile...

*so depressed*

and goodnight thread.

Rey doesn't care anymore though, but whatever

It can

When I was 27, I had been unemployed for 3 years already

Where is TheOldMan's shipping emote when you need it?

It's always in my sig in case you guys need it

Interview get.

Good luck

yea boi

But I got a job and came back

Oh wait, I skipped the "growing up" part

Sad Shirley is sad. :<

*hugs Shirley*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah penguin ;__;

Rey doesn't care anymore though, but whatever

It can

When I was 27, I had been unemployed for 3 years already

I think you predicted that too.

I guess so... There are so many things... Would I ever be able to prove anyone wrong though? No matter what I do.

Goddamn it Pride. I just don't fucking like alcohol. I don't care if you or anyone else says that it's good and that not liking it is some kind of bullshit sin because that's just stupid.

I don't see where he ever said that~

"you don't have to like it just because it is an examplar of it's kind,"

"but you can't deny that it is. Because then you'd just be wrong"

Calling it wrong only was applying to denying that it's good (the truth!!! =O), not about not liking it =b

It's okay. The thread will be more active once I'm gone.

The less people that come to this place, the more active it'll be!!!

I like your logic~ xb

Edited by Freohr Datia

how is drinking gonna help you sleep?

Or does it work for you too?

They do sometimes make great sleep enhancers.

If I get drunk enough I get extremely exhausted.

The reason you're really not supposed to try to sleep it off immediately is because well...you might choke on your own puke.

Precisely.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I think you predicted that too.

I guess so... There are so many things... Would I ever be able to prove anyone wrong though? No matter what I do.

Naturally

If you don't try, you won't indeed

I could never consume much alcohol... Two piña conadas with less alcohol got me lightheaded already that I had to go throw it up.

Naturally

If you don't try, you won't indeed

Good predictor.

And I should put the shipping emote in my sig too.

But what can I try? I'm quite useless and worthless. Though I guess you'll say .. or well anyone would say that is just gonna be my down fall...

....I hate people. :<

I dunno if this sounds too harsh or maybe even too wrong which is the case for almost everything I say ;~; but I think if people just give up, they don't have an excuse to complain anymore.

There's gotta be something out there, try to overcome your negativity, for all you know you're good at things, until you compare yourself to others and bring yourself down, but certainly there's always somebody else who's better at you at something!! Same goes with everyone else. There's gotta be something out there you can do, maybe it's taking longer to find than you want but you shouldn't just let your own life go to waste by giving up on it. Especially if you've spent so long by now making an effort to find it!! All this time you could have been spending searching for something, you've instead spent worrying that you never do anything, maybe you should try harder to change negativity time into I-want-to-get-better time~!

Edited by Freohr Datia

If you drink small amounts it's handy enough though.

Still better off eating some yogurt or something though (without any form of sugar)

Yeah.

Especially, puking on your way home on the bus sucks. Since people look at you funny and the driver has to hold you up keeping everyone else away from the messy area. I really wasn't feeling well. -.-

lol I couldn't help myself as I was so upset on my way home. I won't go into the details.

I dunno if this sounds too harsh or maybe even too wrong which is the case for almost everything I say ;~; but I think if people just give up, they don't have an excuse to complain anymore.

There's gotta be something out there, try to overcome your negativity, for all you know you're good at things, until you compare yourself to others and bring yourself down, but certainly there's always somebody else who's better at you at something!! Same goes with everyone else. There's gotta be something out there you can do, maybe it's taking longer to find than you want but you shouldn't just let your own life go to waste by giving up on it. Especially if you've spent so long by now making an effort to find it!! All this time you could have been spending searching for something, you've instead spent worrying that you never do anything, maybe you should try harder to change negativity time into I-want-to-get-better time~!

Yes.

But that is what brings out strength into making you do better at it.

Giving up is a sign of defeat and I almost never do that unless that I want to absolutely try something else. We can't lead her into the right direction. She has to do it on her own. Though, it doesn't hurt to give her advise either. Independence and what others do better than you at something that you try does inspire you to do better.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Yeah.

Especially, puking on your way home on the bus sucks. Since people look at you funny and the driver has to hold you up keeping everyone else away from the messy area. I really wasn't feeling well. -.-

lol I couldn't help myself as I was so upset on my way home. I won't go into the details.

I've legit only puked up once and that was because I drank too much fruit wine/dessert wine without also drinking down some water or eating something filling...like bread (I just ate a ton of fruit - not a good idea).

I wasn't even that drunk. Not as drunk as when I chug down spirits like a madman and then act like one.

I've legit only puked up once and that was because I drank too much fruit wine/dessert wine without also drinking down some water or eating something filling...like bread (I just ate a ton of fruit - not a good idea).

I wasn't even that drunk. Not as drunk as when I chug down spirits like a madman and then act like one.

That is why that I have non alcoholic wine.

-----

In fact I'm having a glass of cherry non alcoholic wine outside right now in the back yard reading a comic book of Calvin and Hobbes and watching Drake and Josh. As I've already got out of the shower. 20 more days before I have to wash all of my swim suits.

Edited by Dark_Huntress