• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I brought it to EVO. I streetpassed BwdYeti, yet I never met him in person.

I'm just more surprised there were so many Awakening players that also happened to be League of Legends players. (That's the venue I hung around, so yeah)

Edited by Interest

Once I randomly streetpassed 10 people just by driving from my house to the bookstore then the city mall and walking around the mall. Of course, to be fair, about half of those were the friends I was meeting that day.

The funny part is, I don't think any of my friends had as many streetpasses as I did although we were all walking around the bookstore and mall together. Weird.

Even when walking with my brother in town, we don't get the same number of streetpass hits. He usually gets more than me rrrrgggrrr

That's really weird how people who are walking together don't always get the same streetpasses. I wonder how it even works and why they don't always pick up?

This reminds me of the time when two of our friends had a really hard time streetpassing each other one day. Like ... they always got each other just fine but not that one day. We did all sorts of stupid things to get their 3DSes to connect.

That's really weird how people who are walking together don't always get the same streetpasses. I wonder how it even works and why they don't always pick up?

This reminds me of the time when two of our friends had a really hard time streetpassing each other one day. Like ... they always got each other just fine but not that one day. We did all sorts of stupid things to get their 3DSes to connect.

that's exactly what happens with my friend when we hang. Sometimes I don't pick up her 3DS.

IAnd I still need to play Virtue's Last Reward

Me too.

He doesnt know what to do with these feelings man

I know right man. I mean like, he was a jerk for forcing that kiss on Sera, but still man. His chest is tearing itself apart man. That still makes me feel bad for him man.

Edited by Nightmare

So I go out to buy a textbook after seeing it's in stock only to be told it is in fact, on hold and there are no more for me to purchase

I make the best of a bad thing and pick up The Picture of Dorian Gray while I'm there

a profitable venture all in all

I see. I should probably go back and finish KH now that I can just emulate it...

The Last of Us, huh? I sat down and watched a friend play it, which is really not too far from playing the game considering how cinematic it is.

You dont need to justify fun dude

You haven't read Dorian Gray?! Get on that. (Now I notice you didn't say that you didn't read it.)

I need to justify spending finite resources. Read: Currency.

I'm just more surprised there were so many Awakening players that also happened to be League of Legends players. (That's the venue I hung around, so yeah)

The number of Limit Broken teams were disappointing.

They bring shame to famiry.

Finally testing posting from 3DS.

It sucks.

@TE: Damn. I hope there's no compatibility issue with your ISP.

@Makaze: Don't worry about it! At least your husbando was here to give your tsundere daughter a nice name!

@Shirley: It's okay?

Once I randomly streetpassed 10 people just by driving from my house to the bookstore then the city mall and walking around the mall. Of course, to be fair, about half of those were the friends I was meeting that day.

The funny part is, I don't think any of my friends had as many streetpasses as I did although we were all walking around the bookstore and mall together. Weird.

Except I was constantly getting 10 tags. As in, I did the Streetpass Plaza stuff and after I finished getting puzzle pieces from them and stuff, TEN MORE WERE WAITING AT THE BLOODY GATE.

The number of Limit Broken teams were disappointing.

They bring shame to famiry.

No kidding. Oh btw, were you there? I found someone with a Bride Olivia.

Edited by Interest

I know right man. I mean like, he was a jerk for forcing that kiss on Sera, but still man. His chest is tearing itself apart man. That still makes me feel bad for him man.

spoilers within spoilers

it doesnt get better yo

You haven't read Dorian Gray?! Get on that. (Now I notice you didn't say that you didn't read it.)

I need to justify spending finite resources. Read: Currency.

Nah, you'd be correct on that assumption. Ain't read the book yet, but I know I'll enjoy it because I always enjoy reading Wilde, that fabulous bastard

I suppose.

man I wish I could just throw these games I have at the people who needs em

like ein and nightmare needing demons souls

and you needing last of us

etc

spoilers within spoilers

it doesnt get better yo

Nah, you'd be correct on that assumption. Ain't read the book yet, but I know I'll enjoy it because I always enjoy reading Wilde, that fabulous bastard

I suppose.

man I wish I could just throw these games I have at the people who needs em

like ein and nightmare needing demons souls

and you needing last of us

etc

It would be nice, wouldn't it? If only it were broken.

Edited by Makaze

Also concerning street pass communication, I think each 3DS can only communicate with only one other at a time.

So, in your case, Jenni, by the time the communication with Vincent and randomStranger' 3DSs have been established, you're probably now too far from randomStranger to streetpass him. ;_;

I almost went to AX this year, partly because I was curious to see how many streetpass tags I could get. I decided against it because I'd been too busy to get tickets and kind of lacked the motivation.

@Makaze: Don't worry about it! At least your husbando was here to give your tsundere daughter a nice name!

I saw that.

I would have picked Alex on my own, but Alice is just as good.

Edited by Makaze

I had a SINKING FEELING man.

But I already have and have beaten Demon's Souls. I need Drak Souls.

Yeah dude

yeah

Ah thats right

I always think you two havent played the same soul game for some dumb reason

It would be nice, wouldn't it? If only it were broken.

?

What do you mean if only it were broken

I almost went to AX this year, partly because I was curious to see how many streetpass tags I could get. I decided against it because I'd been too busy to get tickets and kind of lacked the motivation.

There were a fuckton of streetpass things

I didn't have a 3ds personally but my friends did

and they got em by the hundreds day in and out