FE4 THREAD

Fia

I hope so too...

I just need a fucking spine.

I'd give you mine, but then I'd probably die or something.

Me in charge of not being funny

Edited by Sangyul

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

blehhhhh

karate class

is stamp kicking my ass

Also, I finished Dorian Gray. Wonderful book, one of the most enjoyable reads I have had in some time.

Karate eh

Are we gonna form up a KoF team here or somethin'

Dorian Gray eh. That book interests me. Perhaps I should give it a read. Last thing I finished was The Invisible Man, and that was super good.

When something that shouldn't bother you does? I'm a little too used to that, huh?

Yeah, it's a weird sensation.

Also, here, have some spine. I have enough of it to rent some out.

Karate eh

Dorian Gray eh. That book interests me. Perhaps I should give it a read. Last thing I finished was The Invisible Man, and that was super good.

Give me a couple of years to not suck

Then we will totally form a KoF team

What will we call ourselves though...?

I have not yet read The Invisible Man. I will take your exclamation as recommendation however, and work to procure it swiftly.

I'd give you mine, but then I'd probably die or something.

Yeah, spines are kind of... important?

Plus I'd probably STILL be a doormat even with one. XP

Karate eh

Yeah, it's a weird sensation.

Also, here, have some spine. I have enough of it to rent some out.

Beyond...

Ah, thank you! :D

Bye Amelia.

Give me a couple of years to not suck

Then we will totally form a KoF team

What will we call ourselves though...?

I have not yet read The Invisible Man. I will take your exclamation as recommendation however, and work to procure it swiftly.

The more pressing matter is

Who will be our third member? We can decide on a name after we reflect on the nature of the team, myes. *Strokes metaphorical goatee*

Although tbqh, I haven't done any arts neither, nyeh.

It is quite excellent, and I also recommend the 1931 movie unironically. The guy who plays the titular character there is a supreme actor and has a magnificent voice.

Beyond...

Ah, thank you! :D

Hang in there.

You're welcome.

Edited by Nightmare

WELP GOING TO SLEEP.

Nice day, y'all.

Good night and sweet dreams Amelia!

Who will be our third member? We can decide on a name after we reflect on the nature of the team, mmyes. *Strokes metaphorical goatee*

It is quite excellent, and I also recommend the 1931 movie unironically. The guy who plays the titular character there is a supreme actor and has a magnificent voice.

Hang in there.

You're welcome.

A desire to hang on is what got me in this mess in the first place. Letting go would be the better option... but thanks.

Edited by Vashiane

A desire to hang on is what got me in this mess in the first place. Letting go would be the better option... but thanks.

Nyet comrade, lettink go isn't so easy as you speakink of. I applaud your critical thinkink, however. The Motherland is proud to bear you. o7

I would inquirink about the mess, but it sounds like personal matter.

Who will be our third member? We can decide on a name after we reflect on the nature of the team, myes. *Strokes metaphorical goatee*

An excellent question

And besides name, we also need a defining

theme!

I'm training under a guy who literally trained under the guy who was the stunt double for Mr. Miyagi in the karate kid

He's a pretty sarcastic dude but he takes things seriously and stuff

it's kinda cool having a japanese guy teach me karate too

I will give it its due inquiry.

Edited by Pride

An excellent question

And besides name, we also need a defining

theme!

I'm training under a guy who literally trained under the guy who was the stunt double for Mr. Miyagi in the karate kid

He's a pretty sarcastic dude but he takes things seriously and stuff

it's kinda cool having a japanese guy teach me karate too

I will give it its due inquiry.

A theme eh

That will also be formed upon our fainaru formation.

Whoa dude, that is wicked sick shit. He sounds like a cool guy. I wish I could have a Japanese dude teach me karate.

EXCELLENT MY FRIEND

EXCELLENT

Nyet comrade, lettink go isn't so easy as you speakink of. I applaud your critical thinkink, however. The Motherland is proud to bear you. o7

I would inquirink about the mess, but it sounds like personal matter.

... I - I know. I've tried to "let go" twice before. And I almost did, both times, but he sprung up in my life again.

Ahaha, thanks. You speak Russian?

I'd agree with you on that front, but I'm sure half the damn town knows, because I'm sure someone's forgotten to keep their mouth shut. Women, I swear. It's much easier having guy friends.

A theme eh

That will also be formed upon our fainaru formation.

Whoa dude, that is wicked sick shit. He sounds like a cool guy. I wish I could have a Japanese dude teach me karate.

EXCELLENT MY FRIEND

EXCELLENT

Drat

Where are you member three

As an example, today we had to hold a forward stance, with one leg straight back and the other bent forward

dude was like hey you know what sensei would do?

hed take a broom

like this one

and just drop it in front of your knee

and if it hit your toes, your stance is off

wanna try it? no? lets do it anyway!

...my toes learned the value of a proper stance tonight

Oh, reminds me, I heard there was a fairly good Dorian Gray adaptation done in the er

40s? Haven't seen it personally though, so I can't recommend it in earnesty, but if you dont feel like finding the text perhaps it may be a suitable substitute

... I - I know. I've tried to "let go" twice before. And I almost did, both times, but he sprung up in my life again.

Ahaha, thanks. You speak Russian?

I'd agree with you on that front, but I'm sure half the damn town knows, because I'm sure someone's forgotten to keep their mouth shut. Women, I swear. It's much easier having guy friends.

You see what I mean now. Excellent.

I don't. I'm just being stereotypical Soviet.

Secrets, eh. I haven't had any trouble with my lady friends keeping secrets, so far. Though I know a lot of women among my relatives who can't really keep a secret.

Drat

Where are you member three

As an example, today we had to hold a forward stance, with one leg straight back and the other bent forward

dude was like hey you know what sensei would do?

hed take a broom

like this one

and just drop it in front of your knee

and if it hit your toes, your stance is off

wanna try it? no? lets do it anyway!

...my toes learned the value of a proper stance tonight

Oh, reminds me, I heard there was a fairly good Dorian Gray adaptation done in the er

40s? Haven't seen it personally though, so I can't recommend it in earnesty, but if you dont feel like finding the text perhaps it may be a suitable substitute

He/she will show up when our need for him/her is at its greatest. Much like King Arthur and Britain.

That is one hardcore dude you got there. My thumb's up for him.

I think I'll get the text, should be easy if the store has it in stock...movies can be good adaptations but they usually ain't a substitute for the book, ya dig?

And on that note, I should prolly get to sleep. See alls y'alls later or somethin'.

Edited by Nightmare

You see what I mean now. Excellent.

I don't. I'm just being stereotypical Soviet.

Secrets, eh. I haven't had any trouble with my lady friends keeping secrets, so far. Though I know a lot of women among my relatives who can't really keep a secret.

He/she will show up when our need for him/her is at its greatest. Much like King Arthur and Britain.

That is one hardcore dude you got there. My thumb's up for him.

I think I'll get the text, should be easy if the store has it in stock...movies can be good adaptations but they usually ain't a substitute for the book, ya dig?

And on that note, I should prolly get to sleep. See alls y'alls later or somethin'.

Yes, I do. I do indeed.

Oh...! :) Well, that's oddly helpful in its own way.

Tch. I only told two people about this that aren't on this site and one of them wouldn't tell a secret of mine even if her life was at stake. I'm sure it's the other one, who told one friend who then told another... vicious chain of events.

Anyway, thank you. I'm gonna go to sleep now, okay?

Good night Nightmare. :)

Good night everyone!

Thankfully it wasn't a solo presentation, so that helped a bit.

I really can't do that. Or more like, wouldn't dare.

lol
I always imagine that I'm probed whenever doing so. Frightening.

So I now have Project Diva F English version.

And there's a song called Megane.

...Luka with glasses

Remind me of teacher!Olivia

Oooooh boy this isn't going to end well.

XD

So, soc's motivation is moonspeak?

私はそう思います。

Maybe. It IS kind of late...

If so, good night Ace! Gaius shall meet his end before dawn breaks.

Ah, well...

I also, and I think I know what this PM is, but...

What do you think?

It's silly... I'm probably just over-reacting, but the initial knee-jerk is pretty sharp.

Too much empathy?

Edited by Makaze