FE4 THREAD

Fia

Fia couldn't possibly take care of all her babies. It wasn't humanly possible.

Babies, huh. So I guess this thread does what she couldn't do.

I think I'll try to go back to bed.

Edited by Elize

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH SORRY ACE I ACTIVATED LETHALITY ON PURPOSE.

No one shall have him... Except me... ahaha... Ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHA

Mission Objective complete: Get Amelia to use the Punjab Lasso on Gaius :evil:

Okay!

I'll give her a Speedwing as a victory present!

*Ace gets +2 added to speed*

Morning thread.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Interesting dream. It had the highlight that in one section had me finding in a store Radiant Dawn but in book form. Interesting. In the dream I only got to skimmed through parts, but from what I saw, it really did covered the whole game, and spared Pelleas by default, even brought him into the tower. Though I didn't actually got the chance to buy it, haha, because.... well, I'll only say the dream stopped being nice around that part. And that's all I'm saying.

Hi Ace.

Especially TheEnd. It must be like a responsibility after all those loopings.

Have fun.

......What. >_>

I COULDN'T GO BACK TO SLEEP.

Interesting dream. It had the highlight that in one section had me finding in a store Radiant Dawn but in book form. Interesting. In the dream I only got to skimmed through parts, but from what I saw, it really did covered the whole game, and spared Pelleas by default, even brought him into the tower. Though I didn't actually got the chance to buy it, haha, because.... well, I'll only say the dream stopped being nice around that part. And that's all I'm saying.

WHY SPARE PELLEAS.

Hi Vashi!

It's not like it actually hurts you to do so. I do it all the time when I can.

I wouldn't. >_> *hates the Dawn Brigade people too*

It's best if you ask TheEnd himself.

Oh.

So children are born after loopings?

But they believed those lies. I suppose it is a bit pitiable though.

What lies? I'm talking for the most part in the game structure. But if you bring up plot stuff, in general RD it's very flawed and cop-out at times (especially when a Blood Pact is involved. they oh-so conveniently pop up to hinder stuff, don't they?).

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Hi again, Ace.

What lies? I'm talking for the most part in the game structure. But if you bring up plot stuff, in general RD it's very flawed and cop-out at times (especially when a Blood Pact is involved. they oh-so conveniently pop up to hinder stuff, don't they?).

That's sorta what I was talking about. That's probably why I didn't like him... because of the whole plot thing.

Sometimes.

What.

That's sorta what I was talking about. That's probably why I didn't like him... because of the whole plot thing.

Well, it's been a while since I last played RD, but if he lives he is shown changing his ways and attitudes afterwards, so it's not like he stayed the same throughout. Besides, sometimes you only learn things after making the mistake. It's great if it can be done while avoiding it, but sometimes it can't be helped. That's life, where people like Lekain and Izuka are dime a dozen, and the Peleases of the world have little or no way to defend themselves from disaster.

Edited by Acacia Sgt