• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh. If you have the time and resources for it, go for it!

I figured I could use a thin dowel rod hotglued with cardboard for the blade. It's the handle I'm still figuring out.

I could probably make a couple of swords from the foamboard and cardboard I have at my disposal.

The question is, which method to use...

As for that subway map: ....that is confusing.

Edited by Ace Tactician

I figured I could use a thin dowel rod hotglued with cardboard for the blade. It's the handle I'm still figuring out.

I could probably make a couple of swords from the foamboard and cardboard I have at my disposal.

The question is, which method to use...

As for that subway map: ....that is confusing.

Yeah, that handle's a lot more technical than the Killing Edge one... I feel you there.

Hmm. Some sort of a thin, flexible rod that you could attach to the main handle and spray-paint gold?

A) Kill Everyone (Gim-Rey)

B) Shipped with Everyone

Why not both?

Yeah, that handle's a lot more technical than the Killing Edge one... I feel you there.

Hmm. Some sort of a thin, flexible rod that you could attach to the main handle and spray-paint gold?

Why not both?

One possibility I thought of was an old wire clothes hanger with some craft foam to make it more ornate. As for the main part: maybe PVC pipe would work best, perhaps?

Shipped with everyone? *faints*

Edited by Ace Tactician

Sounds like Shahryār from Arabian Nights.

XD

One possibility I thought of was an old wire clothes hanger with some craft foam to make it more ornate. As for the main part: maybe PVC pipe would work best, perhaps?

Shipped with everyone? *faints*

Hmm. That's a good idea.

PVC pipe is pretty rigid, so the only possible snag I see in that if it is gets hit hard enough it'll snap right in half and those are some jagged edges. I know this well.

._. A-Ace?

Gyah, where did I put my smelling salts? [/rummages through virtual closet]

Well, off to school. Bye-bye.

Have fun!

... Well, as most fun as you can at school. You know.

Hmm. That's a good idea.

PVC pipe is pretty rigid, so the only possible snag I see in that if it is gets hit hard enough it'll snap right in half and those are some jagged edges. I know this well.

._. A-Ace?

Gyah, where did I put my smelling salts? [/rummages through virtual closet]

I'll have to be careful that it doesn't get hit that hard then. Maybe craft wire would be a better option as I would need separate peices for that handle.

*sniff, sniff* Something smells niicccee :D

I'll have to be careful that it doesn't get hit that hard then. Maybe craft wire would be a better option as I would need separate peices for that handle.

*sniff, sniff* Something smells niicccee :D

Very true, but it all boils down to whatever you feel is best. My crafting experience comes from watching my mother, for the most part. :D [/shrugs]

Oh, thank goodness you're awake. I thought I was going to have to open a Rift Door and drag Chrom out for you but it worked!

Well, it's been a while since I last played RD, but if he lives he is shown changing his ways and attitudes afterwards, so it's not like he stayed the same throughout. Besides, sometimes you only learn things after making the mistake. It's great if it can be done while avoiding it, but sometimes it can't be helped. That's life, where people like Lekain and Izuka are dime a dozen, and the Peleases of the world have little or no way to defend themselves from disaster.

I don't remember if I spared him. I think I did. I know you can only learn some things after making the mistake, but... eh... Then again, you said it yourself, the plot of RD is flawed. So it's frustrating to me. And some characters just irk me. Not to mention how they fare in battle.

Nice, Ace!!

subway map: EIN IS MINE ONLY.

Edited by Elize

I don't remember if I spared him. I think I did. I know you can only learn some things after making the mistake, but... eh... Then again, you said it yourself, the plot of RD is flawed. So it's frustrating to me. And some characters just irk me. Not to mention how they fare in battle.

Nice, Ace!!

subway map: EIN IS MINE ONLY.

Super Post-High School Level ohmy.png.

Very true, but it all boils down to whatever you feel is best. My crafting experience comes from watching my mother, for the most part. :D [/shrugs]

Oh, thank goodness you're awake. I thought I was going to have to open a Rift Door and drag Chrom out for you but it worked!

^_^