• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Vashiane. Hm, what are you doing?

Hi Acacia! I was tasked to make the FE4 map, and I was thinking of also including the official FE4 Lounge... rooms included. I'll probably make the actual MAP first before I start getting technical.

GOOD LUCK

Sorry ;_;

I see.

: O

Whaa

Yeah! I totally see this place as a lounge.

Well, each member would have their own room... unless people are bunking together. :\

'Morning

GOOD LUCK

Sorry ;_;

I see.

NOW THAT'S SOMETHING I DON'T HAVE

;_;

My best bet would probably be stalking trade channels for it, but... well, I still have to find some orbs anyway, no point in paying for it right now

Hi there Dreamweaver. Went through any endeavors last night?

No.

The same dream is repeating with slight variations.

Almost like it's taunting me.

That drawing it is way about my skill level.

It's taking over. Like how I'm going to get my friends in the game room to unlock characters in the Jojo fighting game instead of doing it myself because I'm going to go practice doing crappy drawings.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Both?

I dunno man

When you're starting, you'll probably want to stick to default roles because the gems you'll get from quests depend on your class and whatnot

So if you want ranged, a ranger (... I'll never see "ranger" the same way now)

Caster, witch

1h and shield, templar

2h, marauder

dualwield, duelist

and i kind of wouldn't recommend shadow, though they can be casters too or something

but ultimately, anything can be anything

I dunno man

When you're starting, you'll probably want to stick to default roles because the gems you'll get from quests depend on your class and whatnot

So if you want ranged, a ranger (... I'll never see "ranger" the same way now)

Caster, witch

1h and shield, templar

2h, marauder

dualwield, duelist

and i kind of wouldn't recommend shadow, though they can be casters too or something

but ultimately, anything can be anything

Ok I will see for myself then...although i don't think I would go for ranged

Okay I realized I got into a conversation that I didn't plan on coming back to after another week or so, soooo...

First of all I hope it doesn't look like I'm accusing you of anything. The people I was talking about didn't include you at all.

I dunno what you mean when you say blunt in this case, but that's probably how I would describe how I've been toward her as well, I just flat out point something out. Of course those tend to go ignored~ Straight pointing something out coupled with being nicer... gets her attention more, and still tends to go ignored in the end~ But I think it's an improvement. I still feel that nothing's effective on her x3 That certainly makes you nicer than me, because to me she's the most obnoxious person I've met, therefore I give up on her.

I'm not saying that blunt people send her backwards, I'm saying people who insult her and say she doesn't know anything and will only bring herself down are absolutely no help at all, because that makes her want to listen way less.

And last of all, I never ever said that she wasn't at fault for her own downbringing. I apologize that it looked that way. I think majority of the fault goes to her bullheadedness. But I'm saying that the people who decide that even though they want to help but they can't because she's stubborn and everything is her fault, meanwhile at the same time acting a way they should know by now will make her even worse, are acting pretty immature themselves thinking only one side is to blame. I think it takes both sides for it to work.

But, since there are some people who try to be helpful and even she won't receive it seriously, then I think it'll never work which is what made me give up. I wish you all the luck in trying to help her because in my mind you'll need a looooooot >~<

And now I dunno if I'm supposed to stick around here for the response or not...

Bad Freohr!

Oh no, I know you weren't accusing me, although I know I can come off as being an ass to her. And that's how I'm blunt as well, although I am nicer on the whole to people who aren't brats. I still don't know how she expects people to be nice to her when the only time she's nice is if she's gotten crit-less compliments.

It's definitely true that insulting her makes her worse, but most have just become so fed up with her that that's all they have left to say. Regardless, I'm still going to try to get through to her, although considering her track record I doubt anything I say will change her attitude.

And you don't have to wait around for my reply, really~

So Sask, have you downloaded it

And what are you going to do about it, Vashi

I couldn't do something if I wanted. That's a part of someone's subconscious... no one has control over that, sometimes not even the person themselves...