• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet Normal and Fighting aren't weak to Fire and Electricity.

There's no doubt that electric's superiority to water in these games exists because of the perception that water conducts it anyway, so I don't even know why we're arguing.

Indeed and that's why I decided not to argue anymore...

Woah guys, who said anything about arguing? I thought we were just having a friendly chat...

Geez...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Better than Infinite Stratos or Aquarion EVOL.

The Wikipedia articles on both of those make me want to facepalm.

btw I know of TE's and Freohr's favourite pokemon but I am not for the others...

Well, I'll tell you mine. Honedge has officially sliced its way to the favorite position and knocked down my old favorite Jigglypuff to second.

Yesss. Generation VI excitement! I'm pretty pumped for it as well. I honestly haven't been this excited for a Pokemon game since Gen III xD

And who cares if Fennekin goes bipedal fire? More Renamon fox goodness for everyone. Though I'd be pretty happy if it really was Fire/Psychic like people wanted. I really can't wait for the game. There are so many interesting new features that I want to try out, not to mention how neat the revamped 3D graphics looks * u *

I'm pretty arguing can hold this meaning -_-

No. At least from my understanding. Debating is the restrained and civilized form, with rules of conduct whether applied or just done in principle. Arguing is when people refuse to see the other's points, blindly follow their own, and things like insults are being thrown. I didn't saw any of the latter, so it was a debate, not an argument. At least to me at least. But if you think that was arguing, then I suppose there's little I can do about that, can I?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Yesss. Generation VI excitement! I'm pretty pumped for it as well. I honestly haven't been this excited for a Pokemon game since Gen III xD

And who cares if Fennekin goes bipedal fire? More Renamon fox goodness for everyone. Though I'd be pretty happy if it really was Fire/Psychic like people wanted. I really can't wait for the game. There are so many interesting new features that I want to try out, not to mention how neat the revamped 3D graphics looks * u *

Oh, I know right? I have been this excited since Generation ONE.

I'm sure a lot of people would... although I would also prefer Fire/Psychic just so that way I can say Fennekin Skywalker is the Master of the Force.

XD

I really want to try out the randomized trading. THAT is going to be interesting indeed.

Hmmm....

Hmm?

No. At least from my understanding. Debating is the restrained and civilized form, with rules of conduct whether applied or just done in principle. Arguing is when people refuse to see the other's points, blindly follow their own, and things like insults are being thrown. I didn't saw any of the latter, so it was a debate, not an argument. At least to me at least. But if you think that was arguing, then I suppose there's little I can do about that, can I?

Not only me but the dictionary as well.

Edited by Friday

Well, I found this other dictionary where it's first entry is about being in an angry way. So let's just agree to disagree then?

Well, regardless, I must depart from the conversation. I need to get ready for school. So brb...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Is there a despair Pokemon?

... Dude. There's a 1/649 chance of me getting that correct. That's a 0.15% probability.

... ... Jirachi?

what makes you associate me with despair, that's Shirley...

Well let me help you...it's from the 1st generation...