• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

My first character ever was a Tremere, VTM's closest thing to a sorceror, and is essentially me versed in occult, blood magic, mind rape, esp and setting people on fire.

This dude is a Ventrue, a Dutch self-made man, whom I designed to be a hard party maniac who enjoys expensive drugs and hardcore sexual expériences. However, they are typically born leaders and are well versed in backgrounds, but someone else leads the group and the only backgrounds I have are a pair of contacts that help me in business ventures.

I've been playing a cleric in the last 10 or so adventures, but

Since it's a temp character (built by the DM based on another player's char) and we can't play very often anymore, I didn't get much of an opportunity to develop him ;_;

I've been playing a cleric in the last 10 or so adventures, but

Since it's a temp character (built by the DM based on another player's char) and we can't play very often anymore, I didn't get much of an opportunity to develop him ;_;

Ever since a friend gave me .pdf of almost every guidebook he had, I've been trying to build characters until I got this job I have now, and even then I still do it sometimes.

Except I'm an extremely theoric person and I generally favor combat and more mental disciplines, while my friends are more into social stuff and I visibly lack experience to be a good roleplayer. I'm good at making sheets, but the skeletons that are my characters have very little meat on their bones.

Edited by Woodshooter

I swear I'm way too immersed into Vampire the Masquerade, even if my roleplaying skills are lackluster at best and I just end up being ridiculous, moreso because my clan is essentially the VTM's equivalent of nobles/high class/the 1%.

Huh... you roleplay too? :D

CONSOLE ME.

My opening statement for the board tomorrow.

Awww, come here, I'll love you. You poor baby.

It's okay, Vashi

You're top tier fuel

Such rudeness

It makes me remind you of monmusu

My roleplaying sucks too

My mage was basically a pyromaniac me

Again.

I'm top tier in something? Shocker. 'o'

Ever since a friend gave me .pdf of almost every guidebook he had, I've been trying to build characters until I got this job I have now, and even then I still do it sometimes.

Except I'm an extremely theoric person and I generally favor combat and more mental disciplines, while my friends are more into social stuff and I visibly lack experience to be a good roleplayer. I'm good at making sheets, but the skeletons that are my characters have very little meat on their bones.

I actively avoided making a "combo" character because I judged it wouldn't be very welcome in my group (and my stats didn't help, only got one 18... and the rest was 8-13)

SUPPORT ME MORE

Disaster is the only option.

Depending of the class, you might just be OP anyway, namely an 18 Wisdom Cleric.

Not necessarily so in 2E, especially since our DM nerfed clerics (by dramatically lowering the number of spheres available)

Still, it's amazing how any 3rd level cleric can sometimes disable the party with a single spell (hold person/heat metal) >_>

And of course, since we're playing Ravenloft... most of our opponents are immune to that

/pokes NTG

Edited by OldMan

Not necessarily so in 2E, especially since our DM nerfed clerics (by dramatically lowering the number of spheres available)

Still, it's amazing how any 3rd level cleric can sometimes disable the party with a single spell (hold person/heat metal) >_>

And of course, since we're playing Ravenloft... most of our opponents are immune to that

Well yeah, a DM made nerf. Normal 2E Clerics are pretty good.

I'm not familiar with all the different settings.

BTW can you translate this to me? Not sure if real or fake (probably the latter), but I think it mentions who's getting a Mega Evolution :

107ucci.jpg

Edited by Woodshooter

Well yeah, a DM made nerf. Normal 2E Clerics are pretty good.

I'm not familiar with all the different settings.

They do have access to a lot of spells by default, true

But the default selection in 2E isn't that hot

Ravenloft is a setting with a lot of undead

BTW can you translate this to me? Not sure if real or fake (probably the latter), but I think it mentions who's getting a Mega Evolution :

107ucci.jpg

You think correctly

NTG died and was replaced by MMG

;_;

Welp. Looks like I brought it up anyway.
I hate myself sometimes.

4kk6.png

Pick a god and pray she forgot about it. :\

I'll take the warn.
I said it. I'm not taking it back.

sb3g.gif
It's cold to the touch.

[/nods]

... We should really stop visiting the Awakening board though.

v91e.png
Really?!
Why is that? :o

SUMIMASEN IMA NANJI DESU KA
JYUNIJI HAN DESU
ARIGATO GOZAIMASU
IIE

WOOOOOO

1q2l.png
Hiiiiiii.

Good afternoon all.

severa4.jpg
Yo.

Is he totally in love with a Thor

Is there even a Thor

There is no Loki without Thor

Without Fenrir around either.

*STOMPS IN THREAD*
*SPARKLES*

m76f.jpg
Hey. :D

I just want to sleep but I can't.

Freaking homework and projects.

4kk6.png

Looks nice. C:

But I'd make far side stuff visible. Like the other hair strand or other leg of Olivia. Mostly Olivia.

Because Olivia

ehehehehe laziness kicking in thar :S I was even going to draw their other hands too (doing the same pose) but...

Actually maybe I will add them. I just wanted to post a pic of it quickly last night

何それ?

Olivia and Ninian in the future, praying together, when Rey dumps them both for Annie

maybe

/pokes NTG

aiyah how did you see me

They do have access to a lot of spells by default, true

But the default selection in 2E isn't that hot

Ravenloft is a setting with a lot of undead

You think correctly

Right then.

I didn't face that many of those. The one campaign I enjoyed the most ended up against Zuggtmoy, queen of the fungi.

We'll see what happens then.