• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

FE4Thread is like a maze. Expect a wall at every turn.

Let's line the walls with mattresses then, okay?

That's all the demon says! YASO MAGATSUHI!

He's like a Pokemon! :D

Oh, really? And he causes hallucinations, huh?

[/looking at the Wiki page]

Hey at least if you run into a wall you're not likely to break the wall

True. I just kind of bounce off. It's actually one of the few times I don't mind my figure.

Note: For best interpretation of said figure, see Noire from FE13.

Best demon evar. Yaso Magatsuhi for Smash.

RALLY YASO.

My build's like a thicker Malice or a thinner and shorter Echidna

I wish I was more like Echidna tho

Ah...

I actually wish I was shorter. My height is nice and all, but it makes clothes shopping ridiculous. :\

Edited by Vashiane

I tend to wear androgynous/dude clothes more so I wish I was taller so they fit me better

it's not my fault girl clothes are so tight and the few more loosely fit things just don't suit my tastes

I like comfort

and pockets

fuck girl pants they don't have pockets

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I tend to wear androgynous/dude clothes more so I wish I was taller so they fit me better

it's not my fault girl clothes are so tight and the few more loosely fit things just don't suit my tastes

I like comfort

and pockets

fuck girl pants they don't have pockets

Oh my god, if I weren't such a slave to fashion I'd do the same. But I like girls' clothes way too much. I'm a frilly/lacey/soft stuff kind of girl. Although most of my clothes look like something out of a hipster's closet. Scarves and cardigans and skinny jeans, plus my love for random buns and ponytails and my glasses? Yup. :D

I KNOW. :\

They're so small I can't... [/sobs]

Scarves are A+ I don't have enough of them

I have one that's pretty big and sometimes I pretend it's a sidecape /shutupaboutasscreedloomi

The days I feel like being stylish I wear stuff like coats and vests I dunno I like dudefashion more but I like designing ladyfashion better, more fun for the draws

most of the time i dress like this guy though http://i.imgur.com/6wJ4Ht1.png and totally unintentionally too but i guess I look like Loki in stuttgart on stylish days?

Women's clothing manufacturers need to put in actual pockets because nopockets is so infuriating

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

*Stares at you with melancholy*

I was going to take off my pants and do that thing with my nose too... :'c

Oh my god, if I weren't such a slave to fashion I'd do the same. But I like girls' clothes way too much. I'm a frilly/lacey/soft stuff kind of girl. Although most of my clothes look like something out of a hipster's closet. Scarves and cardigans and skinny jeans, plus my love for random buns and ponytails and my glasses? Yup. :D

I KNOW. :\

They're so small I can't... [/sobs]

You know what's the best thing ever...?

TheBumLyf.jpg

... I know it was unnecessary to draw that but I can't stop drawing silly stuff haha.

Edited by pinkbubblegum

Scarves are A+ I don't have enough of them

I have one that's pretty big and sometimes I pretend it's a sidecape /shutupaboutasscreedloomi

The days I feel like being stylish I wear stuff like coats and vests I dunno I like dudefashion more but I like designing ladyfashion better, more fun for the draws

Women's clothing manufacturers need to put in actual pockets because nopockets is so infuriating

I definitely don't have enough of them. I have like, 6, and it's still not enough. :D

Lol, it's fine. One of my scarves is so large I can make a pretty decently sized dress out of it.

I really do love vests. I think the only thing I love more than vests are cardigans. So do I. I mean, I really like both. I think women's fashion just appeals to me more because I really, really love dresses, and short skirts and long skirts and bows and ribbons and corsets. Oh, my God, do I love corsets more than I should. And yes! Back when I wanted to be a fashion designer, I used to draw this stuff all the time. :)

We need LARGE pockets. If we get them they're TINY. Maybe I don't know, I want to hold something larger than a quarter in my pocket.

I was going to take off my pants and do that thing with my nose too... :'c

You know what's the best thing ever...?

TheBumLyf.jpg

... I know it was unnecessary to draw that but I can't stop drawing silly stuff haha.

All my oversized shirts are for nighttime. And none of them are mine.

Borrowing my Daddy's shirts, for the win!

I definitely don't have enough of them. I have like, 6, and it's still not enough. :D

Lol, it's fine. One of my scarves is so large I can make a pretty decently sized dress out of it.

I really do love vests. I think the only thing I love more than vests are cardigans. So do I. I mean, I really like both. I think women's fashion just appeals to me more because I really, really love dresses, and short skirts and long skirts and bows and ribbons and corsets. Oh, my God, do I love corsets more than I should. And yes! Back when I wanted to be a fashion designer, I used to draw this stuff all the time. :)

We need LARGE pockets. If we get them they're TINY. Maybe I don't know, I want to hold something larger than a quarter in my pocket.

I have a sucker for the laceup visual of corsets and I wear mainly dudeclothes. A++.

Amen to that. I managed to snag one pair of cargo pants that actually has real pockets in the women's section it's like my favourite pair of pants

How did I find it I don't even know

I have a sucker for the laceup visual of corsets and I wear mainly dudeclothes. A++.

Amen to that. I managed to snag one pair of cargo pants that actually has real pockets in the women's section it's like my favourite pair of pants

How did I find it I don't even know

Corsets are like my one true clothing waifu, I swear. I can't fully describe my love for them. Just, screw deep breathing. I'll shallow breathe all day every day for those things.

Oh you lucky, lucky woman. I must know your secret.