FE4 THREAD

Fia

good

what if it can't be helped

not so-called

do you really

so you finally admit it

Then I'll help it. I've done a pretty good job being different enough so far. It's where I got my love - or rather, complex - of helping/saving people from.

And I'm the one in denial?

I possess a string of traits that are tolerable by themselves, annoying when paired with something else... and create ME when combined all together. Even without the 2012-2013 string of self-bullying there were times when I really didn't like myself.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I'll help it. I've done a pretty good job being different enough so far. It's where I got my love - or rather, complex - of helping/saving people from.

And I'm the one in denial?

I possess a string of traits that are tolerable by themselves, annoying when paired with something else... and create ME when combined all together. Even without the 2012-2013 string of self-bullying there were times when I really didn't like myself.

Anything can change, huh

Very much so

And yet, many of them won't be changeable at all, and you'll have to deal with them in another way

?

In that rebooted Hurt and Heal thread, I tried to do things differently this time around. I guess maybe I should have done that right off the bat the first time around. Ah well, Frederick is going down.laughingAnna_zpsdc81b730.gif

Edited by Ace Tactician

In that rebooted Hurt and Heal thread, I tried to do things differently this time around. I guess maybe I should have done that right off the bat the first time around. Ah well, Frederick is going down.laughingAnna_zpsdc81b730.gif

justasplanned.png

@Boron: My reason? Ana.

Edited by Amelia

being yourself is nothing wrong

/back to lurking

I know this... and yet at the same time, the inner me doesn't.

Anything can change, huh

Very much so

And yet, many of them won't be changeable at all, and you'll have to deal with them in another way

Can and will.

For a girl always in denial, I can safely say I'm not this time!

... Just my luck, huh?

your reactions are golden X)

vashii, you're so tense even though you say you like your life. just relax and tell me about your week =]

I... I'm sorry. I'm always kind of like this...

It's been pretty good, actually. I managed to get an awesome update for the dream thread, so I'm not complaining. And chuggaconroy is Let's Playing Kid Icarus Uprising, ohmygosh. So yeah. Good week.

Edited by Vashiane

Yes. Yes you are.

Now be magical and stay longer.

you too, little miss kitty!! >:O *astra'd by astra*

Why are you guys making such a big deal over the HnH thread anyway? -_-

because waifus :3

I... I'm sorry. I'm always kind of like this...

It's been pretty good, actually. I managed to get an awesome update for the dream thread, so I'm not complaining. And chuggaconroy is Let's Playing Kid Icarus Uprising, ohmygosh. So yeah. Good week.

dream thread? (yeah i know i asked this already but i forgot sorry ._. )

Maximum bullying of disabled people

Yeah

Can and will.

For a girl always in denial, I can safely say I'm not this time!

... Just my luck, huh?

Such youthful optimism

Yeah sure

Everyone's luck.

I admit noting.

Whatever you say, little spy.

I suppose a follow-up question would be: why are you guys letting Ana get to you like that

I'm a strange head-case. Sometimes I have skin of steel when it comes to Ana, and sometimes I let silly stuff get to me >_< Like HnH threads, how predictable it is to figure how who she's going to target. My favorites.......

I suppose in a nutshell, I'm kinda tired of hearing about "Freddy-Bear" when honestly, I prefer him with Sumia. Opposites clash I guess.

I'm a strange head-case. Sometimes I have skin of steel when it comes to Ana, and sometimes I let silly stuff get to me >_< Like HnH threads, how predictable it is to figure how who she's going to target. My favorites.......

I suppose in a nutshell, I'm kinda tired of hearing about "Freddy-Bear" when honestly, I prefer him with Sumia. Opposites clash I guess.

I've been sick of hearing about her Freddy-bear for a while to the point of disliking him. :/

I still enjoy him with Sumia though.