Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

you too, little miss kitty!! >:O *astra'd by astra*

I am! GEEEEZ.

Well, didn't do much yesterday because I was super lazy and tired. I just wanted to game.

I suppose a follow-up question would be: why are you guys letting Ana get to you like that?

>Natural sadist.

Uhh, what? Can you repeat? I'm busy. Can't hear you from all these trolling.

Summon all of your self-control to avoid to scratch that itch :P

....Naaaaw. Well, maybe sometimes.

But it's easier to scratch then to summon a life force. -w-

....Naaaaw. Well, maybe sometimes.

But it's easier to scratch then to summon a life force. -w-

When enough people will have ignored her, she'll be pretty much rambling with no one to really listen her, which might either make her change or ways or leave.

The latter did happen before but had to do with Joey taunting her I think, on top of Sirius showing her that her logic wasn't good.

I'm a strange head-case. Sometimes I have skin of steel when it comes to Ana, and sometimes I let silly stuff get to me >_< Like HnH threads, how predictable it is to figure how who she's going to target. My favorites.......

I suppose in a nutshell, I'm kinda tired of hearing about "Freddy-Bear" when honestly, I prefer him with Sumia. Opposites clash I guess.

I understand that. There are times when I just can't help but associate Frederick with her and it annoys me. But provoking her on purpose won't help anyone and it definitely won't help her improve. The things she does, I don't think she realizes that it pisses people off, as strange as it may sound. Isn't it better to be the bigger person and not provoke her on purpose?

Is it really.

Why wouldn't it be.

When enough people will have ignored her, she'll be pretty much rambling with no one to really listen her, which might either make her change or ways or leave.

The latter did happen before but had to do with Joey taunting her I think, on top of Sirius showing her that her logic wasn't good.

They not-so-secretly enjoy it

you too, little miss kitty!! >:O *astra'd by astra*

because waifus :3

dream thread? (yeah i know i asked this already but i forgot sorry ._. )

The link in my signature. :3

Maximum bullying of disabled people

Yeah

Such youthful optimism

Yeah sure

Everyone's luck.

Whatever you say, little spy.

I'm nothing if not optimistic!

"Yeah, sure" nothing. Trust me on this.

If everyone's luck is like mine, I fear for the world.

where's my gay henry x frederick pairing

for all we know, henry could probably make fred a woman

permanently

I SUPPORT THIS.

Perhaps.

But I'm gonna enjo---

They not-so-secretly enjoy it

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

I'm nothing if not optimistic!

"Yeah, sure" nothing. Trust me on this.

If everyone's luck is like mine, I fear for the world.

/pat

Yeah sure

Then start fearing

I FELL ASLEEP.

*goes back to bed*

Maximum silliness

It never is.

Why do you say that.

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Why so tsundere

I understand that. There are times when I just can't help but associate Frederick with her and it annoys me. But provoking her on purpose won't help anyone and it definitely won't help her improve. The things she does, I don't think she realizes that it pisses people off, as strange as it may sound. Isn't it better to be the bigger person and not provoke her on purpose?

Hmm, using the Punjab Lasso on Frederick in the HnH game probably isn't the smartest thing to do. I guess I'll try not to go after Ike in that Lords HnH.

ana is so...i dunno. i mean she seems fine in the general threads, but i'm always hearing tales about how fangirl crazy she is(i was never in the topics to actually see this happen)

I am! GEEEEZ.

Well, didn't do much yesterday because I was super lazy and tired. I just wanted to game.

oh i didn't know i haven't even been around much either, i just like text-yelling ^^;

It never is.

I do as well. Ana's reaction would be magnificent.

Oh, gods, if my muse wasn't dead I'd make this a fanfiction. XD

the kids are slow as shit but they tank like a bawss and have a pretty neat class set

Wyvern Rider + Sorcerer + Cavalier + Thief = awesomesauce children.

/pat

Yeah sure

Then start fearing

Maximum silliness

Why do you say that.

Why so tsundere

Why are you patting me...?

It's okay, OldMan.

Way ahead of you.

Good night Ace!

Edited by Vashiane

This statement could very well be associated with just about anyone. I agree completely Boron