• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's partially my fault

I slacked off all summer so i lost the muscle memory of meticulously pressing ctrl/cmd-s every 10 seconds so I couldn't just reopen the file

Alas

Man only thing windows is good for is games

But I have to use it for class because Visual Studios

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I COULD just buy one but wouldn't it better if I wrestled with a shark with my bare hands and pluck a tooth fro it and make the necklace myself after patting its snout as thanks for its valiant battle?

That would definitely be better. And it won't be terrible for the shark either because he'll just grow the tooth back. Sharks have like, unlimited teeth.

Wow, what could make SF act like that... is it perhaps the forum skin you're using or something...?

I don't know. It has been acting up since like 8 PM.

It displays fine when I access to topic but when I get back out on the sections... :c

...Well, topic isn't exactly fine since reply box is messed up, too.

reflect curses?

how about permanent ones?

8md.gif

Whoa lots of talking =D

And I wasn't around again ;u;

O-oh well, I did fun things and being active right now when it's approaching sleepy time would probably not be a good thing~

You haven't missed anything.
We were only talking. :D
But good evening, or goodnight.

Nah, I'm not leaving yet, just soon

But what I did last night was a hibye~

rse9.jpg
Yay!

I actually use too much second seals, a kill doesn't matter any more. Even with Paragon, EXPs I get is only tiny bits.

Only going down to....
8 Normal
16 Paragon
24 Paragon+Veteran

Hi Acacia

We all start heading that direction at some point

Or that's been the trend so far

tbch I'm so used to avoiding this place that I start to forget to come here even on weekends, so while I was busy doing other fun stuffs, I ended up not coming here at all x3

I don't PLAN to ever end up leaving here permanently because there are a lot of people I don't want to leave and we'll see how that goes~

I know.
But come whenever you have time, or want to.

After a while it really doesn't matter. You'll get as much experience on your 5th seal than on your 50th.

Personally, it stays the same after 3-5 class changes, I believe.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Piiiiiiii
*shot*

I wouldn't know.

I don't drink coffee :P

No wonder your always cranky every morning.

W-well, you're gone now (AHHHH I still had a schoolio thing to take care of before sleepy ;~;) but majority of the time when I get distracted with fun stuffs it's Monster Huntering with Integrity

You two must have a lot of fun with that game. xP

ppymb6t3.png

I COULD just buy one but wouldn't it better if I wrestled with a shark with my bare hands and pluck a tooth fro it and make the necklace myself after patting its snout as thanks for its valiant battle?

That would certainly make for a better story, to be sure

That would definitely be better. And it won't be terrible for the shark either because he'll just grow the tooth back. Sharks have like, unlimited teeth.

It certainly will be a magnificent story to behold as their teeth are like saw blades.

You just know how to parte!

Edited by Dark_Huntress