• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

My sister just restarted her second file on Awakening and she's not that far into it...

... Her avatar and Chrom are only at B support.

Which means I can get a certain support that SHE refuses to get, just because she hates Sumia and show it to her.

I'm really just being a troll of the worst kind. BUT if she wants to waste all that emotion on a bunch of pixels, that's fine~ I'm going to kick back and laugh. Hysterically.

but I'm doing it to the one I love, is that still under yandere?! D:

That's practically the definition of yandere...

My sister just restarted her second file on Awakening and she's not that far into it...

Which means I can get a certain support that SHE refuses to get, just because she hates Sumia and show it to her.

I'm really just being a troll of the worst kind. BUT if she wants to waste all that emotion on a bunch of pixels, that's fine~ I'm going to kick back and laugh. Hysterically.

... I have the feeling that sparks are gonna fly. Maybe the 3DS too XD

(Oh yeah, did you get my PM?)

... I have the feeling that sparks are gonna fly. Maybe the 3DS too XD

(Oh yeah, did you get my PM?)

I have the feeling too, considering how mad she got when I forgot she wanted to marry her Male Morgan to Nah and I ended up supporting him with Severa instead.

I'm a terrible, terrible person and I'm loving EVERY minute of it right now.

(Eek, I haven't looked at my PMs all day. I'll look at it.)

I have the feeling too, considering how mad she got when I forgot she wanted to marry her Male Morgan to Nah and I ended up supporting him with Severa instead.

I'm a terrible, terrible person and I'm loving EVERY minute of it right now.

(Eek, I haven't looked at my PMs all day. I'll look at it.)

One reason I'm really happy I don't have to share my 3DS and games with anyone, I suppose, no drama over "YOU DID SOMETHING I DIDN'T WANT TO AAAAAAAAAA" or "YOU DELETED MY FILE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

(It's good, it's good, I was just curious XD)

One reason I'm really happy I don't have to share my 3DS and games with anyone, I suppose, no drama over "YOU DID SOMETHING I DIDN'T WANT TO AAAAAAAAAA" or "YOU DELETED MY FILE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Lucky you.

very

Fuck.

That's practically the definition of yandere...

Do it.

And your sister... She likes Morgan(M)xNah... Morgan(M)xSevera is my OTP. Or Cynthia, rofl. Those two rape stuff on any runs of mine.

And I thought yandere was being murderous to those who get in the way of their love? And I'm shipping Ein away from me.

Once when I was in school I dropped my DS Lite on the ground and it hit the edge of my table as it fell. The hinge broke and I had to buy a new one.

Just a few days ago I dropped my 3DS in practically the exact same place where my DS Lite had broken. Thankfully the 3DS is more durable.

Edited by Sangyul

And your sister... She likes Morgan(M)xNah... Morgan(M)xSevera is my OTP. Or Cynthia, rofl. Those two rape stuff on any runs of mine.

I like Morgan (M) with any of the girls, tbh - I just can't pick one. It's just too cute. Viewer discretion is advised.

Well, I mean, normally I wouldn't DARE do a thing like this, but she said something the other day that just bugged the HELL out of me. So... yeah. I feel like a child, but honestly, some things she should know not to tell me.

Fuck.

Do it.

And I thought yandere was being murderous to those who get in the way of their love? And I'm shipping Ein away from me.

I told her it was a cute pairing and she's like, "NOPE. HECK NO. RESTARTING."

Well, fine with me.

Oh, I'm doing it. I'll probably feel some regret, but I'm doing it.

don't need to be murderous to be yandere

I was being extreme?

I told her it was a cute pairing and she's like, "NOPE. HECK NO. RESTARTING."

Well, fine with me.

Oh, I'm doing it. I'll probably feel some regret, but I'm doing it.

It's the best one. D: Nah is just... no.

Protect the 3DS first and then do it! 8D

I was being extreme?

It's the best one. D: Nah is just... no.

Protect the 3DS first and then do it! 8D

DOING.

That C support's really cute. No pies. :D

laughingAnna_zpsdc81b730.gif I can already imagine the sparks that will fly on Chrom's wedding day.

Oh, how they shall FLY.

"Chrom, do you take Sumia to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Chrom: "I do"

"Sumia, do you take Chrom to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Sumia: "Yes, I d-" *trips and falls on her face*

"If anyone doesn't support this union, speak no-"

Vashiane's Sister: "I OBJECT! CHROM IS MINE!"

...I don't wanna go any farther than that.

"Chrom, do you take Sumia to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Chrom: "I do"

"Sumia, do you take Chrom to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Sumia: "Yes, I d-" *trips and falls on her face*

"If anyone doesn't support this union, speak no-"

Vashiane's Sister: "I OBJECT! CHROM IS MINE!"

...I don't wanna go any farther than that.

Ohmygosh, SO MUCH ACCURACY. XD

I like Thoron because lazors.

Looking like independance day whenever the Dark Pegs fire them. They look like UFO's firing lasers.

Once when I was in school I dropped my DS Lite on the ground and it hit the edge of my table as it fell. The hinge broke and I had to buy a new one.

Just a few days ago I dropped my 3DS in practically the exact same place where my DS Lite had broken. Thankfully the 3DS is more durable.

It is.
I've dropped mine against a printer that was on the floor from my dresser and was relieved that it was still in one piece after checking it.

laughingAnna_zpsdc81b730.gif I can already imagine the sparks that will fly on Chrom's wedding day.

Oh, how they shall FLY.

Heh heh...
..yeah. Like in Harvest Scramble event tile sparks.