• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right. I guess they learned how overpowered it was from the previous game.

I still say it doesn't suck at all in Sacred Stones. It's the second best after Blazing Sword's version.

Indeed. Considering it went from 95 hit and 20 crit to having its hit butchered - only 50 hit in FE8 - and its crit halved (which, incidentally, makes me consider it a gem in disguise in FE8 thanks to it being practically useless)...

Edited by Levant Fortner

Pfft. XD Plegia's history is going to be just so stained.

My favorite tome is actually Goetia. It's pretty, it's pretty powerful and it's the closest I can get to having a Grima's Truth tome. :(

Why isn't it obtainable, IS?

because IS is mean

Goetia was useful in my Lunatic nogrind clear of Priam's paralogue

Aversa with Goetia and sufficient mag pairup can do some hit-and-run orkoing of generals which are the biggest source of trouble for my main team

Indeed. Considering it went from 95 hit and 20 crit to having its hit butchered - only 50 hit in FE8 - and its crit halved (which, incidentally, makes me consider it a gem in disguise in FE8 thanks to it being practically useless)...

At any rate, it doesn't matter who it is used against. The mages edit was inaccurate.

because IS is mean

Aversa with Goetia and sufficient mag pairup can do some hit-and-run orkoing of generals which are the biggest source of trouble for my main team

Those illegal forges

At any rate, it doesn't matter who it is used against. The mages edit was inaccurate.

Actually, it was... not. Why would I use Luna on just anything, when most non-mages have suck for resistance that I'd get more damage with Flux?

Very busy.

And full of new developments (they won't pay for transports or food like they told me during the interview. Also, the internship was shorten by 3 months.)

In other words, a bad start

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I never paired the kids really

I didn't really bother in FE4 either

Their support convos are shitty.

Used to that already.

So... New avatar. Thoughts?

I should get a glassed avatar already, don't I Edited by OldMan

Actually, it was... not. Why would I use Luna on just anything, when most non-mages have suck for resistance that I'd get more damage with Flux?

Because you can solo a chapter with Luna no matter who you fight without having to worry about switching tomes to match the enemy. Plus, crit bonus.

Because you can solo a chapter with Luna no matter who you fight without having to worry about switching tomes to match the enemy. Plus, crit bonus.

Sounds like a piss-poor defense, because lol magic triangle. And I'm not excited about soloing with a tome that has only 50 base hit in FE8.

Edited by Levant Fortner

My point exactly. Pretty much every ultimate dark tome ever has had issues that make them more of a liability than an asset.

Hmm. It's kind of sad too, I really like dark tomes. :(

I'll be sadder if you do.

No it's not.

;___;

I - I'm sorry, I won't then.

6Ep7MGU.png

What am I even doing? I thought I didn't care about my English copy.

You do care, it's just a bit deeper inside of you than you expected it to be. :)

>Pfft. Too easy.

THAT'S IT SEVERA

I'M PAIRING YOU WITH BRADY

Actually, that's one of Severa's better supports.

because IS is mean

I know. :(

Ah... I remember when Priam's paralogue first came out.

"Yeah! Let's do this thing! And... 50 enemies. ... NOPE, GOTTA GO GRIND."

Hmm. It's kind of sad too, I really like dark tomes. :(

Ah... I remember when Priam's paralogue first came out.

"Yeah! Let's do this thing! And... 50 enemies. ... NOPE, GOTTA GO GRIND."

Think you can be a champion?

In other words, a bad start

I should get a glassed avatar already, don't I

Surprisingly okay with the busy start.

Someone I worked with was also taken in the same company, so it makes things a little bit easier too.

You're fine as you are, Fairy Queen.

Dunno about that one but her support with Avatar is quite too straightforward to make sense.

Oh, god that one is... she's SUCH a bitch in the Male Avatar's version.

Think you can be a champion?

Pfft, yeah, maybe, after I cap everyone's stats. XD

Sounds like a piss-poor defense, because lol magic triangle. And I'm not excited about soloing with a tome that has only 50 base hit in FE8.

I understand and you have a good point, but I still love it because it tends to be a boss killer, especially in the end game.