• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening thread.

Someone mind enlightening me why Carter seems to go after my top favorites in the HnH threads? Soon it's gonna be hard to ignore...

Did I do something wrong?

whoa, ace...i don't like lucina, but you do find some really good pictures of her like that one in your sig o:

Some people just like to go after certain people's favorite characters? Like how you and everyone else went after Frederick because Anacybele liked him and she hurt Chrom?

|:

*poke*

Edited by April

I've pretty much accepted that my favorite characters won't win HnH, polls, or anything of the like so I stopped caring quite some time ago. I only went into HnH thread today because soc requested it :XD:

I've pretty much accepted that my favorite characters won't win HnH, polls, or anything of the like so I stopped caring quite some time ago. I only went into HnH thread today because soc requested it :XD:

This sums my stance pretty well.

Unless I care about the game/characters

Well, even if I care about the game or the characters, I know people won't like the characters I do and they'll dislike them for reasons that I don't agree with but what can I do about it?

The only time I get really bothered is when crazy people start bashing the actual fans of a certain pairing or character they do not like. I mean, seriously ...