FE4 THREAD

Fia

Vashy, I could literally be buck naked in a pool of mud wrestling with a 250-pound hog and you'll still fangirl over my supposed adorableness, what the fuck.

Because you're cute! I'm not going to lie and say you're aren't.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more like

HEY I'M CLIMBING THE CASTELLO

WHOOPS GLASSES FELL OFF

not very practical in his line of work what with climbing and jumping off tall buildings and shit

all the time

also

Mud wrestling is very adorable

could do without the naked though

unless you're thor or ezio

It's more like

HEY I'M CLIMBING THE CASTELLO

WHOOPS GLASSES FELL OFF

not very practical in his line of work what with climbing and jumping off tall buildings and shit

all the time

also

Mud wrestling is very adorable

could do without the naked though

unless you're thor or ezio

Point taken.

Oh you. XD

I'm sure plenty of fangirls can agree with you on THAT.

It still does NOT change the fact that you think it's okay to attack me when I'm part of a "group" doing something that you don't like, and yet turn around and act friendly to me like nothing's wrong. It is messing with my emotions in a way that I do not appreciate it all. You flat out said I was a terrible person in the LtP thread and that I wasn't the person you thought I was, even though you don't know me at all. At least when I "accused" you of being a flirt I kept it private. Let's not forget that you never looked at the CONTEXT of the circlejerk comment in the first place! So just because a bunch of us did not approve of NM's "go back to China" comment, that makes us a circlejerk? What ever happened to just being offended by stupid racist comments like this?

I don't recall getting an actual apology for saying such negative things about me in the LtP thread. I at least said that you know, I don't know you and I could be wrong when I said you were a flirt. You've been very negative to Jedi a lot, and the only thing he did was the result of a fucking misunderstanding because you answered something that I wasn't asking and he thought you were answering what I was. I still want a fucking answer why I am so much more desirable to talk to besides Jedi when I am clearly a worse person than he is and butt heads with you more often and if I ask you to leave me alone I'd really appreciate it if you would!

sigh...

i said you were a terrible person becuase i was upset about the ninjamonkey thing. i told you about this already. i HATE it when someone is attacked by a bunch of people like that, and i didn't like that you thought it was 100% acceptable behavior. people just gave him too much heat and beat a dead horse it was disgusting to look at. i "turned around and acted friendly" becuase even though i didn't like it, i wanted to leave it alone and forget about it.

again, i don't like to give apologies because they don't mean much. i would rather "apologize" by not doing what i was doing. when was the last time i said anything bad to your friends?

ugh...okay then...jedi, i see as just some guy who tries to put on an act to paint himself as a good guy saint, but tends to dip into topics just to say whatever to anyone whenever his friends are involved. i don't know much about him, but i've never seen a post from him that made me want to know him at all. i don't "go after" him, i just don't care for him. i've responded to him several times and that's all.

now you...when we "butt heads" like now for example, you're always willing to discuss it even when it's something that we absolutely can't agree on no matter what. i think i said this already...but yeah, that's the big thing. it's why i told breezy that he should try talking to you(which you didn't like, sorry about that). no, i don't feel like doing some research on...why i like talking to you. not that we're going to be doing much more of that if at all.

Who doesn't, really?

Well... I guess that's my job then! I'll glad lend an ear to your problems if you ever need me to do so.

some people

some people cant work glasses

eh

oh no I didnt mean I'd like to talk about my stuff

I got all my problems on lock

just that people often tell me I talk good and am pretty wise but when I offer them advice how often do they take it?

damn near never

id rather be a poor communicator that people listen to than a good one who is ignored, is what I'm saying

I appreciate the sentiment though

I am totally not ashamed either

Why does Chris Hemsworth even exist he raised my standards for men like 50fold

I know right what the fuck I feel so insecure don't know what for I'm turning heads when I walk through the do-o-or

Differences op. Opinions op.

I was expecting more than one tag. ;o

Hah I gave up on spoilers Im too cool for them!!!! I have such an awkward looking smile in that pic though

Edited by Shelie

I know right what the fuck I feel so insecure don't know what for I'm turning heads when I walk through the do-o-or

//patpat

It's okay he's Chris Hemsworth he's literally Thor and Thor is a god

Not for us mortals to compare to alas

On another note though

Guys in suits hnnnnnng

I went back to the Glasses!Ezio artist and I found this and I'm cleaning off nosebleeds help

http://nakamon.deviantart.com/art/Mafia-370056978

Well, I'm off to bed...

Good night Acacia!

Precisely :)

Hmmm...

Oh, and thank you very much for the advice. :)

I am totally not ashamed either

Why does Chris Hemsworth even exist he raised my standards for men like 50fold

I don't blame you.

Gods, I know right? XD

some people

some people cant work glasses

eh

oh no I didnt mean I'd like to talk about my stuff

I got all my problems on lock

just that people often tell me I talk good and am pretty wise but when I offer them advice how often do they take it?

damn near never

id rather be a poor communicator that people listen to than a good one who is ignored, is what I'm saying

I appreciate the sentiment though

Some people, but those people are kind of rare.

... Oh! I see.

Well, if it helps, I'll make damn good sure I think of your advice when I get into a situation like that.

picanom-picture-03_2012-01-13_zps82c9862

Me wearing glasses (Dont laugh at me)!

Why would I laugh? You look quite nice in them, really.

//patpat

It's okay he's Chris Hemsworth he's literally Thor and Thor is a god

Not for us mortals to compare to alas

On another note though

Guys in suits hnnnnnng

I went back to the Glasses!Ezio artist and I found this and I'm cleaning off nosebleeds help

http://nakamon.deviantart.com/art/Mafia-370056978

WELL THEN.

I know what I'm going to be dreaming about tonight.

re: hemsworth

I can agree that

hes a pretty handsome guy

Some people, but those people are kind of rare.

... Oh! I see.

Well, if it helps, I'll make damn good sure I think of your advice when I get into a situation like that.

/thumbs up

Um cause I have low self esteem issues thats all XD

oh?

how brave of you to post a picture then