FE4 THREAD

Fia

I do too. I mean, I'm so glad to see my main and TL, but the lack of Fire Emblem kills me inside. :\

True, they could. Although in all honesty for me, Roy > Ike. I like Ike and all, but I actually prefer Roy. Yes, I'm one of those oddballs. And I say Roy because I can't get Eliwood so Roy it is.

I mean, I like Roy better, too, but he's like a carbon copy of Marth.

Ike actually requires a different style of battle.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want them to reveal Chrom as the third FE lord already.

Marth is light and fast; Ike is heavy and slow. Chrom can be in the middle, y'know? He could be the middle-weight, middle-speed FE character.

Chrom reveal ftw Or Lucina.

I'd totally support three Fire Emblem lords. Chrom being a middleweight character would suit him rather well I'd think.

I went to a bakery today and there was flans there, but they looked less delicious than Shirley's previous avi.

I'll still have one tomorrow.

Man I dont even really like flan that much but yall making me want to hit up the panaderia

grab my polvorones, novias

Not as much of a loser as me. I just listen to K-Pop, J-Pop, American pop, anime music, video game music, and classical music. Nothing manly like rock or something.

Who your favorite classical composers/whatcha favorite pieces dude

"Yes, (that time when) I forced my breasts on your face"

What am I playing

A Falcom game

how does this make you feel

Edited by Pride

Yes!

Well that's both the Links in, it seems.

Still leaves Ganon unless they decide to surprise us.

Oh, you mean Smash.

It can't be helped. <:3

And why do your posts all have size tags at every line?

YES IT CAN. D:

I have no clue. I use the rich editor thingy.

Also, wtf is TE playing.

Edited by Flandre

Chrom reveal ftw Or Lucina.

I'd totally support three Fire Emblem lords. Chrom being a middleweight character would suit him rather well I'd think.

But Lucina, while playing a large role in FE13 (and the fact that I like her more than Chrom), isn't the primary lord. Chrom is.

Besides, adding Lucina would be like adding another Marth. Literally. :P

Who your favorite classical composers/whatcha favorite pieces dude

Definitely Beethoven. Of course, I love other composers, too, but for some reason, throughout the 12 years I played the piano, it was always his songs I felt like playing.

Like, I remember wanting to play Fur Elise when I was 6. And Rondo A Capriccio sounded fun, too. Oh, and the Moonlight Sonata. All three movements. And a few other songs that I can't recall right now.

Chopin's good, too. And Bach. And Mozart.

Edited by Fruit Ninja

I dont' have real piano training past age 7 and that was keyboard

Everything past that is self-taught

Ah, I see. I had... six years of learning. I self-taught a lot, too, but then again, not too much, because after six years, you pretty much know everything you need to know... aside from some more complex music theory, maybe.

My left hand is weak, too. ;~;

Whenever I try to attempt Moonlight Sonata 3rd Movement, it reminds me of how much I need to practice. D:

Ah, I see. I had... six years of learning. I self-taught a lot, too, but then again, not too much, because after six years, you pretty much know everything you need to know... aside from some more complex music theory, maybe.

My left hand is weak, too. ;~;

Whenever I try to attempt Moonlight Sonata 3rd Movement, it reminds me of how much I need to practice. D:

this piece makes me realize how bad i am.

The 6th game in a series you should try.

When Trails in the Sky comes out on Steam, you should play it.

Unless you have a PSP/PS Vita, in which case you should play it, like, now.

I have both. But but but... I get distracted easily.

And where does such optimism come from?

It messes things up pretty badly.

From despair.

I ended up not doing music after a while and focused more on math/tech/art

So I'm awful at instruments and now even my vocals are losing it I don't have as much power in voice anymore it's sad

Unless you plan on majoring in music, it really isn't that useful, in my opinion. Unless it's just for fun.

this piece makes me realize how bad i am.

I was listening to the first minute of the song and thought, "Hey, that doesn't sound too hard." But then I finished listening. -_-'

Really, though, unless you're trying to be a professional pianist, you really don't have to be that good...

And besides, he's Russian. "Evgeny."

I have both. But but but... I get distracted easily.

THEN PLAY IT!

You won't get distracted. Or maybe you will.

Eh, just start it. It's only, like, 20 bucks.

I like singing though

I have a pretty good range but I think my soprano range is dropping a bit since I basically trained myself before my voice dropped to have one and being out of practice means I can't maintain it

But I'm really a contralto (with a range down to mid-baritone)

It might be going through a lower shift though I'm going to see if I can hit bass so I can cover the manliest of songs

I want to learn how to use my chest voice because everything I've been doing so far is head voice and if I can utilise my chest voice I might just be able to hit bass

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze