FE4 THREAD

Fia

How much of it do you have left to do?

I'm about halfway done through this orgo problem set. And then a couple of pages out of my Japanese workbook, and then some bs health assignment.

I mean they're not due until monday but I really want to finish everything now so I can drink without any regrets.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about halfway done through this orgo problem set. And then a couple of pages out of my Japanese workbook, and then some bs health assignment.

I mean they're not due until monday but I really want to finish everything now so I can drink without any regrets.

Lol

Well, I suppose it's possible to wrap up those assignments in a couple of hours. I remember last semester, when I was staying up until like 5 or 5:30 in the morning to finish assignments. Good times, good times.

피권해~~

피권하면 자야지~~

숙제가 너무 마나요. ;w;

아. 그렇구나. 그러면, 숙제하고자세용~

SPIK ANGLISH

いいや、それは むりだよ。

僕は 英語を分からない。ぜんぜん 知らない。:D

何をしていますか。

ええ?

Edited by Fruit Ninja

I. HAVE. RETURNED.

...and the funniest part is that now, our car has broken down.

Like we were stuck at In-N-Out Burger parking lot with the car not starting.

All because I was stupid and wanted to turn off the car to try to restart the radio.

I didn't listen to my mom saying "wait till we get home".

I didn't. Turned off the engine.

Urgh.

She went to the bathroom inside the restaurant.

I prayed. I was praying for the car to start.

35 times I tried. Only the 36th time did the car start once I admitted my own stupidity.

Oh my. At least your car's CD player didn't hoard a CD like mine did. We had to have the radio taken out and replaced, the old one with disc 1 of my Phantom of the Opera CD sent in so someone can take the radio apart and mail the disc back. If it comes back broken, I'm going to cry. I really like the Overture theme, Phantom of the Opera and IL Muto is also quite funny to listen to.

I'm surprised I can actually read the Korean in this thread right now, I'm really bad at reading and writing Korean, but I guess I'm not as atrocious as I thought I was.

Once I managed to turn "hello" into "not below zero leak".

Oh my. At least your car's CD player didn't hoard a CD like mine did. We had to have the radio taken out and replaced, the old one with disc 1 of my Phantom of the Opera CD sent in so someone can take the radio apart and mail the disc back. If it comes back broken, I'm going to cry. I really like the Overture theme, Phantom of the Opera and IL Muto is also quite funny to listen to.

ㅋㅋㅋ...

우리가 쓰는 한국어는 간단한 한국어니까 알아듣기 꽤 쉽지.

...네가 알고있는 한국어는 다 간단한 한국어지만...

휴~ 근데, 복잡하지아나서 아주 좋아~

EDIT: The old man and the waifu-master aren't the only ones who can speak in moonrunes, I see. Actually my Korean and Japanese hardly qualify; nobody listen to me; what am I even talking about?

Edited by Fruit Ninja

ㅋㅋㅋ...

...네가알고있는 한국어는 다 간단한 한국어지만...

휴~ 근데, 복잡하지아나서 아주 좋아~

I could understand some of that. Don't ask me to repeat it though.

I really like "Think of Me" When Christine sings it, I just feel so T_T So much feeling in that song.

who do you think performed it the best? there was emmy in that video's version, sierra in the more recent musical theater recording, and sarah in the original. emmy seems to be the least technically skilled, but i think she still did the best one.

If only my self-control was sufficient enough to keep me from reading the Awakening board.

you didn't step into the forbidden zone, did you?

who do you think performed it the best? there was emmy in that video's version, sierra in the more recent musical theater recording, and sarah in the original. emmy seems to be the least technically skilled, but i think she still did the best one.

Before I can answer that, I'd have to listen to the other versions as I've only heard Emmy's version^^;

ㅋㅋㅋ...

...네가 알고있는 한국어는 다 간단한 한국어지만...

휴~ 근데, 복잡하지아나서 아주 좋아~

EDIT: The old man and the waifu-master aren't the only ones who can speak in moonrunes, I see. Actually my Korean and Japanese hardly qualify; nobody listen to me; what am I even talking about?

what the hell did you write. D: I know I remembered some Korean characters but that is way too much LOL.

I could understand some of that. Don't ask me to repeat it though.

something about simple korean and not liking complicated korean

FUCK I ONLY LEARNED THIS LANGUAGE FOR TWO MONTHS OKAY

something about simple korean and not liking complicated korean

FUCK I ONLY LEARNED THIS LANGUAGE FOR TWO MONTHS OKAY

That makes sense. Sometimes, even if I can read the characters, I can't always put them together in my mind to make it "say" something meaningful.

That makes sense. Sometimes, even if I can read the characters, I can't always put them together in my mind to make it "say" something meaningful.

I can read and write just fine. I can't make sentences in my head. LIke on my exam at Yonsei, I got perfects on my reading and writing sections. but when it came to actually conversing and making up sentences on the fly, I got like a 75. e_e

I can read and write just fine. I can't make sentences in my head. LIke on my exam at Yonsei, I got perfects on my reading and writing sections. but when it came to actually conversing and making up sentences on the fly, I got like a 75. e_e

Sounds like the opposite of me in a way. I can't read or write it very well, but conversing is not an issue for me.