FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well, I won't say she's amazing either... but wow, the RNG works funny for you siblings. XD I never really used any of those people much... then again, I rarely use first generation now that I think about it.

It does. ._. Anna's trolling us, I swear.

I actually prefer the first generation over second, oddly enough. Although I do have a soft spot for some of them, I found myself overall preferring the first generation cast over the second.

But I freely submit to the superiority of Future of Despair.

... ... Oh, god, I don't think I can use the JPN title anymore. Curse you Dangan Rompa.

I'm not particularly interested in postgame anyway so kid composition is not really a thing for me

I grinded once for supports and if I want to play postgame stuff I'll go there since I already have a team of Limit-broken murdergods I don't really need more

I play very strictly nogrind during the maingame

Might use Nowi

Man I hate her outfit but at least I don't hate her character

Ah... I see. It's not for me either. Supports > Optimization. All day, every day.

I can't do a no-grind run, I swear it kills me. DX

Eh... I'm not fond of Nowi's outfit either. Not much we can do about that though.

do you know what i hate most about nowi's outfit? the fact it's used for manakete morgan

ALL of this.

Why the hell couldn't they have given her Nah's? Or Tiki's!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

They should've just used tactician for manakete morgan

Yeah, avoid in this game is not nearly as reliable as it was in, say, GBA. Especially on harder difficulties since forges come in - about the only enemies that you can really rely on evade against are crap like Berserkers and Sorcerers touting dark magic..

Nah Avo's fine on Hard generally even my non-avostacked Sully can do it and Panne is nigh untouchable

Lunatic and over is the only problem since illegal forges are a thing as well as the breakers and the Hit + n skills

I even managed some on Lunatic (see: walhart paralogue, send Panne to solo a group after preemptively murdering the guy with the bow)

Just gotta know how to do it

Ah... I see. It's not for me either. Supports > Optimization. All day, every day.

I can't do a no-grind run, I swear it kills me. DX

Eh... I'm not fond of Nowi's outfit either. Not much we can do about that though.

I'm used to nogrind since I've been playing FE for like 5 years and my playstyle is very blitzy

Grinding only serves to slow me down

Nah Avo's fine on Hard generally even my non-avostacked Sully can do it and Panne is nigh untouchable

Lunatic and over is the only problem since illegal forges are a thing as well as the breakers and the Hit + n skills

I even managed some on Lunatic (see: walhart paralogue, send Panne to solo a group after preemptively murdering the guy with the bow)

Speaking of Lunatic, that essentially says "fuck you" to avoid late in the game since even if they're on the ass end of a breaker skill they'll likely still catch you with one of their Search Snakes.

It's not that bad

This isn't L+ with Hawkeye

Dude I'm the one who actually played Lunatic

Hitrates are only ever 100% against me when I'm on the receiving end of a breaker so if you shove a breaker to their face it should go sub-50

Also Sully faced around ~47% against Yen'Fay it's really funny

3 damage too

It was like "HOLY SHIT 41 SPEED WHAT DO--oh wow haha"

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I'm used to nogrind since I've been playing FE for like 5 years and my playstyle is very blitzy

Grinding only serves to slow me down

Oh. Well, that makes sense.

I grind for one reason and one reason only: to potentially save my stupid ass when I do something stupid. Which is bound to happen. Because I'm a Master TacticianTM.

BUT GRINDING KILLS THE STRATEGY ASPECT OF THE GAME!!! ;~;

I don't like it.

I'm a terrible strategist! DX

well you haven't been playing the game for as long so understandable

You should try nogrind some day though

Maybe

Haha, maybe.

I am doing a "limited" grind run, and it's limited because Reeking Boxes suddenly cost 4800 and I'm not stingy here. :\

I ate flan today. It was okay but less good than I expected.

The piece was ginormous though and it felt more and more sickening with every bite. ;A;

Also I see 0 mp3.

... I'm saving your eardrums, trust me.

I'm a terrible strategist! DX

Practice makes perfect!

But yeah, if you want to improve your strategy skills, then play an FE game that doesn't have the option to grind. Start on an easy difficulty, and slowly work your way up the ladder. Also, don't feed EXP to one character...

That's how I beat FE12 Lunatic Reverse. Although not with an AAA. ...I should do that sometime.

FE7's good, too.

Sometime around 2:00 a.m.?

You logged off before I did. And I logged off at 2:15 and went to bed at 2:30. >_>

No i was still working past then. I took a round of #thirstythursday shots at like 3, so it had to have been much later than 2.

Yeah that's a thing

Which is why I did support grinding on Normal because I can just grab some seeds, make a skirmish happen, and hit end turn a few times

Yup.

Seriously, if I could just STOP getting Anna shops I'd probably have some money already. [/grumbles]

Practice makes perfect!

But yeah, if you want to improve your strategy skills, then play an FE game that doesn't have the option to grind. Start on an easy difficulty, and slowly work your way up the ladder. Also, don't feed EXP to one character...

That's how I beat FE12 Lunatic Reverse. Although not with an AAA. ...I should do that sometime.

FE7's good, too.

Mmm... I actually really want to try FE7, so I'll definitely consider that.

LOOK AGAIN

<:(

They don't need any saving. :<

TRUST ME. My voice cracks horribly if I go too high and on really high songs I have drop an octave and... no. Trust me on this.

Edited by Vashiane

No i was still working past then. I took a round of #thirstythursday shots at like 3, so it had to have been much later than 2.

>_>

But you said you were "almost done" at, like, 1:45...

Get some shut-eye, man; sleep deprivation is bad for you.

But I guess college is sort of like that...

Especially freshman year.