• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the deep part down since my natural voice goes down to around mid-baritone range

Which isn't quite revelations Ezio but it's close to brotherhood Ezio?

I just don't have the timbre for it ;~;

This man's voice tho hnnnng

Like what the fuck Roger Craig Smith how do you this guy

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

And there goes the funeral.

Hi thread.

Funerals suck. I was perfectly okay with my aunt's death until I went to the funeral and saw her. It's just... not right. There's so much wrong, and pain and sadness... it's agonizing.

I'm really sorry for your loss. I mean, they're just words, but it's all I have to give, unfortunately.

If you need to talk about it, PM me anytime, okay?

I know right

Does the flamboyant european come with a sexy italian accent

Oh man I tried recording Reflections

I don't have anything close to a professional mic and my laptop mic can't handle the power of my high notes

still got it

Alternatively Chris Hemsworth's Thor voice is also very desirable

I like baritone/bass range

omg you're like my opposite lol. my natural voice is between bass and baritone and i hated it so much that i trained myself i'm like "ugh girls are so lucky!!" except for those female baritone people like one of my sisters

still wish i was just naturally a tenor though >_<

No my natural voice is baritone but I lack the timbre to sound like a sexy italian man so I end up sounding like a mid-pubescent teenage boy whose voice is deep but doesn't quite sound like a man

My soprano range is an acquired skill and it's already dropping I used to be able to hit 2 Es above middle with ease now I struggle with the C below that aforementioned E

So I need to practice more to maintain it

It's by no means natural I can't talk nearly that high and if I tried it sounds like I'm on helium

No my natural voice is baritone but I lack the timbre to sound like a sexy italian man so I end up sounding like a mid-pubescent teenage boy whose voice is deep but doesn't quite sound like a man

My soprano range is an acquired skill and it's already dropping I used to be able to hit 2 Es above middle with ease now I struggle with the C below that aforementioned E

So I need to practice more to maintain it

It's by no means natural I can't talk nearly that high and if I tried it sounds like I'm on helium

wait, so you're saying you struggle with the C an octave above middle C? your voice is that low? O_o

no I struggle with 2 Cs above middle

My full range is ~3 Octaves

Given C4 as middle C I go from Bb2 (might be A2 now) to a max of C6 on a good day

My midrange lacks power though I have a lot of power from mid-mezzo to soprano and tenor-to mid-baritone (although it doesn't sound as good as my soprano despite being my natural range) but I can't do alto right

no I struggle with 2 Cs above middle

My full range is ~3 Octaves

Given C4 as middle C I go from Bb2 (might be A2 now) to a max of C6 on a good day

oh good you confused me lol because that one time where i used to be in that skype group and you sent a wav of you singing way higher

3 octaves is cool but i'm too busy beating myself up over tone and phrasing orz

... Huh? I'm assuming you're NOT referring to the explosion that created the universe...?

That's the only one I can think of. (Besides the show that I don't watch.)

that damage

Edited by Levant Fortner

I would prefer to have an adult sounding voice but it's hard to find an example of a female voice actress that actually has a similar pitch to mine and I like my voice deep

I don't really care if I sound like man or woman I just don't want to sound like I'm 14

Wow shota voice is deep

... I'll be kind of back and forth, I'm cooking...

... But warning, I officially no longer give a damn about how much of my pain medication I'm supposed to take. I'm not... I'm not going to overdose on it, I know the limit, don't worry. But I really need to not think for a bit.

I'll be back in a bit...