FE4 THREAD

Fia

What do you need me for?

Hi there. Stupid Fake Boxes... I need those Fake Box Fangs for STUFF. Especially since you need some for at least one of Repede's weapons. Also, did I mention I love Fire Ball? Lots of weakness hits early on (the only resist is that batshit insane assassin).

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there. Stupid Fake Boxes... I need those Fake Box Fangs for STUFF. Especially since you need some for at least one of Repede's weapons. Also, did I mention I love Fire Ball? Lots of weakness hits early on (the only resist is that batshit insane assassin).

Repede's weapons are so annoying to get.

And then it wears off.

Freaking hate that mission. I'd rather fight Yeager.

I usually stop using Fireball after I get Splash. /shrugs

You're talking about needing to set a trap for it to stop it from healing?

As to that, I would have used Splash more, but for the AI not paying attention to what it's casting on who... (see my earlier remark about Fireball; a lot of enemies in the early portion of the game are weak to it, which can't be said for other elements; water seems to be one of the more commonly resisted ones in the earlygame too)

Edited by Levant Fortner

You're talking about needing to set a trap for it to stop it from healing?

As to that, I would have used Splash more, but for the AI not paying attention to what it's casting on who... (see my earlier remark about Fireball; a lot of enemies in the early portion of the game are weak to it, which can't be said for other elements; water seems to be one of the more commonly resisted ones in the earlygame too)

Yeah. Took me awhile for it. Freaking annoying.

Don't you set strategy for it? I always set Fight same enemy and she does just that.

Yeah. Took me awhile for it. Freaking annoying.

Don't you set strategy for it? I always set Fight same enemy and she does just that.

Indeed. I also hate the tap dancing move.

I suppose I can stand to fiddle around with strategies more... but I still keep the AI on a short leash. After all, can't have them wasting TP on the wrong enemy or using something too TP expensive...

Edited by Levant Fortner

Why should I blame her?

It is written.

don't

blame nightmare

That won't be necessary, I'm afraid.

russia number one

iran number one

usa hack ptooey

Yes.

There is no Iran ;n; (or as far as I can tell at least... =<) If they're still going then they should fix that

Well, iirc Hetalia is just about the countries that participated in World War II so sadly Iran won't have a place in there.

Iran would be Nightmare who is clearly too much for this world to bare its gaze at lest it become a shell of its former self.

what

I think you're onto something here.

Edited by Nightmare

Morning thread.

Yes.

You did wonderful, Vashi.

There's always later or next time.

lfdb.png

Goodnight.

------

What a great show.

Tonight's RP went okay especially for my intermediate level. But Vashi, Crizix, Hero, and Ace did wonderful. Luckily, all the RPing with Nighty and such has paid off.

Yeah, I've had so much fun^^ Considering that's the first time I RP'ed, I'm surprised at just how well I did. I need to work on my speed though.