• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a way to get someone to just kick said person out of skypechat? I wish skype had a block function that worked in group chats, but alas :<

I KNOW RIGHT. And well... I don't think someone else will appreciate that. This particular person would be super mad at me/the rest if that happened. :/ And they might start belittling themselves when they get kicked and not understand. And that's the thing. They don't understand.

Yeah, Just try to Ignore the person Shirley. guy sounds like a jerk.

Is there a way to get someone to just kick said person out of skypechat? I wish skype had a block function that worked in group chats, but alas :<

if only skype had that :( that would be great

Watch out for Too Slow Man, Ice.

will do

WHAT'S THE EMOTE FOR.

You'd cook penguins. ;-;

...No... but I feel like I don't deserve it either... I'm not exactly asking for pity either. Just yesterday, I wondered and thought that everyone would be happier if I wasn't around. Like Ein. though he said he'd be sad... and then my therapist isn't around to talk to me...

Maybe, but this person is just like... ugh, typing on and on about it. I don't care if they'll backread and comment to me. but just to hear it all spammed up that the old RP days are missed.

I-I know... but I'm not sure how much longer I can do it for. :/

You know what it's for

They probably taste like chicken after all

Shirley

If Ein didn't want you around, he'd tell you to go away

The old RPs are dead

Dead and gone

We already realized that back in the day, that they were already repeats of repeats

Do you mean today, or about the job in general

Edited by OldMan

You know what it's for

They probably taste like chicken after all

Shirley

If Ein didn't want you around, he'd tell you to go away

The old RPs are dead

Dead and gone

We already realized that back in the day, that they were already repeats of repeats

Do you mean today, or about the job in general

MAYBE.

No! But they can't fly so. Except Ein.

I know... He said he'd be sad if I wasn't around... I feel like if all I needed was him, things might not be as bad but now it's like, I can't pull myself away from someone else too. Being pulled in two directions hurt.

We. I wish someone else would realize that. They don't realize that. I don't think it has to do with their disorder, just their brain is weird. In fact, if this thread became one, I'd have to leave... and the way they kept talking about it made me feel as if they wanted me to leave the thread even if that wasn't their intention. It didn't help that someone else told me to leave another thread.

Today in particular, I guess.

There once was a guy who told me to stay away from the FE4 Thread

They turned out to be a creepy pedophile

Now not saying that's the case here but what I'm saying is

If you like whatever threads you're in then don't let others tell you what to do or get to you

Whatever their beef they have with whatever thread is their problem

Rei Rei has never played Rhythm Tengoku.

He dropkicks the thread though

Though punchkicking is more of an Alex Kidd thing

(when he dropkicks)

MAYBE.

No! But they can't fly so. Except Ein.

I know... He said he'd be sad if I wasn't around... I feel like if all I needed was him, things might not be as bad but now it's like, I can't pull myself away from someone else too. Being pulled in two directions hurt.

We. I wish someone else would realize that. They don't realize that. I don't think it has to do with their disorder, just their brain is weird. In fact, if this thread became one, I'd have to leave... and the way they kept talking about it made me feel as if they wanted me to leave the thread even if that wasn't their intention. It didn't help that someone else told me to leave another thread.

Today in particular, I guess.

YOU REALLY DO.

So what

Life isn't easy or simple. Things usually don't go as we'd like. Yet, we can't disregard what happens of good just because shit happens too.

Don't tell me you're talking about Ayanami

Then grit those teeth

be a man

There once was a guy who told me to stay away from the FE4 Thread

They turned out to be a creepy pedophile

Now not saying that's the case here but what I'm saying is

If you like whatever threads you're in then don't let others tell you what to do or get to you

Whatever their beef they have with whatever thread is their problem

... ... W-Well then.

YOU REALLY DO.

So what

Life isn't easy or simple. Things usually don't go as we'd like. Yet, we can't disregard what happens of good just because shit happens too.

Don't tell me you're talking about Ayanami

Then grit those teeth

be a man

I do.

They don't taste like chickens!

I know... but I'm super weak.... I thought it'd be better to just leave them because I don't feel I'd ever be good enough, and then realized I can't leave Ein. :/

How did you figure it out. Was it that obvious LOL. I'd have to PM you something else too.

I'm not a man though.

and now work is being dumb. I shouldn't be here, but eh.