FE4 THREAD

Fia

COME ON! NOBODY WANTS TO MINE RESOURCES AND EXPLORE CAVERNS? KILL ZOMBIES, PARASOL SLIMES AND RAINBOW UNICORNS? BUILD CANDY CANE HOUSES OR BETTER YET CASTLES? DESTROY WORLD DESTROYERS!? DIG DOWN UNTIL HELL IS REACHED!? DO NOTHING ABOUT CORRUPTION!? BATTLE SKY DRAGONS WITH LIGHT SABERS AND DIE HORRIBLY IN THE PROCESS!!??

Anybody...? ;-;

Edited by Marthur

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

COME ON! NOBODY WANTS TO MINE RESOURCES AND EXPLORE CAVERNS? KILL ZOMBIES, PARASOL SLIMES AND RAINBOW UNICORNS? BUILD CANDY CANE HOUSES OR BETTER YET CASTLES? DESTROY WORLD DESTROYERS!? DIG DOWN UNTIL HELL IS REACHED!? DO NOTHING ABOUT CORRUPTION!? BATTLE SKY DRAGONS WITH LIGHT SABERS AND DIE HORRIBLY IN THE PROCESS!!??

Anybody...? ;-;

Wait. You're playing Terraria?

Luls I'm autofarming Hardmode Crimson atm. Having 5 Pygmys op.

Edited by Interest

I might have to splurge on Pokèmon X or Y as this months game... Ya see, I've limited myself to one new game and comic/manga a month. So this month I'll get Pokèmon X or Y, and the second volume of the Walking Dead. That comic is pretty good.

I guess I have a mellow taste palette or something... I don't eat spicy food that much, really. ^_^

But this is actually good.

And I just bit into a habernero. Okay.

I'm just going to... roll on the floor in agony now.

I love spicy food too

And I'm not Korean

I wasn't implying that non-Koreans like spicy food, but rather that many Koreans like spicy food.

But yeah, I like that feeling of hotness on my tongue.

I guess I have a mellow taste palette or something... I don't eat spicy food that much, really. ^_^

Lol, yeah, you have to be careful, Vashi.

You don't want to put your body in too much shock.

I finished chapter 1 in lunatic, then decided to ragesleep after failing chapter 2 multiple times. Anyone have suggestions?

Minecraft has Pokémon?

Pretty much

There's a mod for it. There are pet summon items in Terraria now too...and some of them even fight for you ;P

I'm doing a new game since 1.2 is out.

I created a new map and got raped by the new content (Hardcore Underground Jungle/Underground Dungeon).

I then proceeded to beat Plantera by sheer luck and everything snowballed from there. Now I'm trying to get a bunch of endgame loot.

Yeah. There should be enough videos on Youtube about it.

Something something Yogscast reviewed it.

Edited by Interest

I finished chapter 1 in lunatic, then decided to ragesleep after failing chapter 2 multiple times. Anyone have suggestions?

Heavy use of pair up, Frederick, MU, and terrain advantages.

Also, make sure you have the weapon advantage in battle. It makes quite the difference.

Move to the left; keep your units grouped.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

spicy food is great

and hey your palette isnt that soft

I once knew a girl who thought salsa en polvo/tajin was some powerful shtuff

er, dont overextend yourself though

This is what I do when I afk like right now, because fuck farming Dungeon keys.
[spoiler=This is the full schematic of my infinite farm trap for this area. It is a biome known as "Crimson" and is an alternate "Corruption" biome]FlZiLrZ.jpg

[spoiler=The infinite farming apparatus in action, complete with Water Candle to increase spawn rate.] 70ruhJY.jpg

I am so bored...

Finally start up Ys 1. Have to double-take, make sure I didn't load up Origins by mistake. Enjoy seeing the tower with the little annex thing, the harmonica, etc.

...Realize I loathe the combat system, and find myself constantly wishing I actually was playing Origins again.

Finally start up Ys 1. Have to double-take, make sure I didn't load up Origins by mistake. Enjoy seeing the tower with the little annex thing, the harmonica, etc.

...Realize I loathe the combat system, and find myself constantly wishing I actually was playing Origins again.

It's ok Doc. We all hate the combat system in that version of Ys1. It's pretty stupid.

If you're fond of tower defense games, I'd suggest trying Defense Grid: The Awakening and the 2 "Tower Offense" games 'Anomaly: Warzone Earth' and 'Anomaly 2'.

Edited by Sirius