• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh I've been quite curious about EOIV every since Ike asked me what class I wanted to be making me start looking up what the classes looked like~ And with his descriptions of them toooooo

Buuuuut I don't have a 3DS so~

Hmmmm one of the classes? =o

I chose Landsknecht~ They look cutest!! (And by this I mean I liked their outfits the most~ And the hair too!) Pretty cool looking name too~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oh yeah that's right I chose based off of weapons too~ I think maybe because they can use spears? And I think I remember there was something else we had been discussing that made me choose landsknecht.... but idr at this point~ I'm glad I chose that though because Ike said I do more damage than anybody else and it makes me feel useful ;u;

I forget who ended up being his dancer... But yeah I heard dancers are pretty good!

Still prefer the Landsknecht outfits thooooouuuuuugh~

YOU'RE RIGHT YOU ARE THE DANCER

I'M THE LANDSKNECHT

SPECTA IS THE FORTRESS

BALCERZAK IS THE MEDIC

BORON IS THE.................. Nightseeker? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Edit: oh or maybe RUNEMASTER I think it was that? Edit edit: Okay yeah I'm pretty sure it was Runemaster because I think I remember her at least NOT being that creepy looking class x3

Idk how large the parties will get but those 5 are the only ones I remember him mentioning~

Edited by Freohr Datia

/pats Freohr

Landsknecht are a good class, Ein would agree as well

Yes he would.

Although I liked another class... I forgot what now. I need to continue that game again. \o/ so distracted.

Weeeee so much orange+black~!

I've been waiting a long long time to use this signature, since I found it a long long time ago! ;u;

11764562m.gif

Trick or Treat.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Hey. I'm going to be kind of on and off today, real life problems are playing their favorite game: Jenga-stacking themselves on top of me. :\

So I have to deal with stuff. And ignore my siblings being assholes and not knowing when to leave me alone, goddamnit.

Holy Fact. I never want to go through this bullshit again. Ys II was better in the unforgiving bosses department though?

Damn, man, that crap wouldn't be out of place in a bullet hell game.

Hey. I'm going to be kind of on and off today, real life problems are playing their favorite game: Jenga-stacking themselves on top of me. :\

So I have to deal with stuff. And ignore my siblings being assholes and not knowing when to leave me alone, goddamnit.

Oh man, hope everything works out for you^^