• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcom's new way of making hopeless boss battles: S-craft that deals 50k damage (against 10k hp) and pierces damage-nullifying arts

And here I thought I could cheese my way through this with a dodge/earth wall build

Falcom's new way of making hopeless boss battles: S-craft that deals 50k damage (against 10k hp) and pierces damage-nullifying arts

And here I thought I could cheese my way through this with a dodge/earth wall build

Man that sounds nifty and all

but you know

you know

when they gonna release that localized SC though

How hopeless.

I was expecting something like a certain boss battle in FC, but they decided to bullshit it earlier

50% dodge was so broken though, I could do that in the regular game too maybe

Throw in arts that give magic reflect and physical guard, and bam

Man that sounds nifty and all

but you know

you know

when they gonna release that localized SC though

Next year

But don't worry, Pride

I saw someone say Sen ends with an even worse cliffhanger than FC

So maybe

Just maybe

I'll be the one saying "Sen SC when" a few days from now

Invincibility through the power of bullshit

Edited by Levant Fortner

Ah, the beautiful rolling sound of thunder...

And I have a doctor's appointment soon and won't be able to appreciate the incoming storm.

#firstworldscientistproblems

Hope everything goes well then^^

I was expecting something like a certain boss battle in FC, but they decided to bullshit it earlier

50% dodge was so broken though, I could do that in the regular game too maybe

Throw in arts that give magic reflect and physical guard, and bam

I saw someone say Sen ends with an even worse cliffhanger than FC

So maybe

Just maybe

I'll be the one saying "Sen SC when" a few days from now

The masked shifty-looking guy who I couldn't beat at the castle and was apparently supposed to lose to, even though it was possible to hold out for who knows how long?

Man. Man, oh man. Man, oh man, oh man, oh man. How can any video game's ending have a worse cliffhanger than FC's...? THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!

...Maybe I shouldn't play Sen 'til its sequel comes out. Just learn more Japanese while I wait.

Why did that sudden onslaught of rain and wind have to come just as I was getting ready to leave?

So it was in NJ, too?

Serious discussion disrupted by (second) loli sleeptalking about my waifu's endowments

Why Falcom

The masked shifty-looking guy who I couldn't beat at the castle and was apparently supposed to lose to, even though it was possible to hold out for who knows how long?

Man. Man, oh man. Man, oh man, oh man, oh man. How can any video game's ending have a worse cliffhanger than FC's...? THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!

...Maybe I shouldn't play Sen 'til its sequel comes out. Just learn more Japanese while I wait.

You can beat him... but then you lose anyway

I don't think it's possible either, so I'll get back to you on that (with a simple "yes" or "nope" comment, naturally)

Sen happens during Zero and Ao. Have you played those?

Edited by OldMan

Freohr is impossibly tiny

There's an older lady who lives in my town who is about the same height as Freohr. I once grabbed a quart of milk for her because she was too short to reach it and none of the store's employees were available.

So I was up all night contemplating why I should even bother having opinions about anything since no one bothers to listening after my mom said that my dad doesn't want her to talk to him.

My home life is just grand.