• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Then it'd be their own fault for not paying attention

Anyway, the idea is that we're talking about thread members here, anyway

So chances are they won't even need to search

Unless, you know, they're new.

This is true, but you can't go wrong with professionalism.

Fortunately for Chrom, I happen to love faires, breakers and speed. Otherwise, I'd probably hate using him. Especially since my Chrom doesn't seem like avoid. At all.

You wanna know someone you're gonna hate using? R-o-y. He was cool in Melee, but in his game...

Edited by Levant Fortner

It buffs procs and Armsthrift

I don't care

I'd actually like buffed procs but for the part where most procs have a high enough activation rate that it honestly doesn't do much.

sup yall <33333

Hello there! :3

And now it's time to grind Maribelle and... Libra

Some kids really got the short end of the stick when I decided to stop caring about pairings

Armsthrift

Galeforce

Rightful King

Archer/Cavalier 8D

Libra!Brady isn't THAT bad, really.

Then again... this is Brady we're talking about. However, Libra gives him an INSANE amount of resistance. Magic will just bounce off of him.

Andandand AstraLunaSol~

Equip ALL the offensive procs!

I like Chrom/Olivia because it's convenient for gameplay. Dancers have always been useful for me, and I rarely use Chrom's other wives because I don't have the room for them. (Miriel, Henry, Cherche, Libra, Laurent, and Gerome have priority. ALWAYS.) Since I use dancers and Chrom can marry Olivia and if I marry those two I won't have to drag a dead weight wife around, it works out for me. I actually don't like them as a couple as much as I used to :sweatdrop: Inigo is cool as Chrom's son, though.

My favorite pairing for Chrom is actually Maribelle. But troubadours ;_;

YES.

But then I can't pair Brady with Lucina, that's literally the ONLY reason I dislike the two.

Chrom and Olivia as a pair-up unit is EXTREMELY effective though. You have the convoy, decent speed and strength, Galeforce and swords on your dancer. It's freaking amazing.

You wanna know someone you're gonna hate using? R-o-y. He was cool in Melee, but in his game...

o.o Aww, I hope not... I love my little redhead.

o.o Aww, I hope not... I love my little redhead.

I hate to say it... but... He sucks. Badly. And mega late promotion doesn't do him any favors.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Libra!Brady isn't THAT bad, really.

Then again... this is Brady we're talking about. However, Libra gives him an INSANE amount of resistance. Magic will just bounce off of him.

Andandand AstraLunaSol~

Equip ALL the offensive procs!

We'll see

Meh, they can't trigger at the same time

So I'll just stick with one or two

We'll see

Meh, they can't trigger at the same time

So I'll just stick with one or two

Just my two cents. Although really... I don't give a damn about optimization and prefer making these so-called "non-optimal" pairings work for me regardless.

True, true. I usually go with Luna/Sol for a pseudo Aether and then give Inigo Armsthift, Rightful King (filler for Limit Breaker) and Swordfaire.

Just my two cents. Although really... I don't give a damn about optimization and prefer making these so-called "non-optimal" pairings work for me regardless.

True, true. I usually go with Luna/Sol for a pseudo Aether and then give Inigo Armsthift, Rightful King (filler for Limit Breaker) and Swordfaire.

no galeforce/10

Optimization is something I don't really care about either - whims decide it for me.

no galeforce/10

I'm a lazy bastard who doesn't give a damn about Galeforce, and I'm not ashamed to admit it

no galeforce/10

I actually don't equip Galeforce that much... I mean, I make sure they have it, but I don't use it that much.

Optimization is something I don't really care about either - whims decide it for me.

I'm a lazy bastard who doesn't give a damn about Galeforce, and I'm not ashamed to admit it

Pretty much this... considering the general nature of the support conversations, I have no problem wanting to get better supports to sacrifice some overall power.

YES.

But then I can't pair Brady with Lucina, that's literally the ONLY reason I dislike the two.

Chrom and Olivia as a pair-up unit is EXTREMELY effective though. You have the convoy, decent speed and strength, Galeforce and swords on your dancer. It's freaking amazing.

I usually end up pairing Lucina to whichever male child character ends up being MU's son (so usually Laurent) or some other guy I'm using. But Brady/Lucina is a sweet pairing too, haha.

And yes, Chrom/Olivia is pretty nifty.

I liked my first run of FE13.

Completely blind.

Only got Cynthia,Gerome,Noire,Morgan, and Laurent.

Goood times

And I used Basilio

Did Basilio use "Don't try this at home!" when he crithaxed?

Man, he has some awesome crit quotes.

Fortunately for Chrom, I happen to love faires, breakers and speed. Otherwise, I'd probably hate using him. Especially since my Chrom doesn't seem like avoid. At all.

Faires are good to great, but he doesn't have my favorite (Magic).

Breakers aren't too interesting to me. I'd rather have Lucky Seven instead.

Speed's alright, but very few males have a negative.

I don't even use him anymore because he capped everything but Magic.

Archer/Cavalier 8D

Good thing Cavalier's a great class.

If only he had Mercenary or especially Myrmidon instead of that shitstain.

Edited by Woodshooter

... I know I second sealed Lissa at level 10, but even so she is kind of shit right now. She refused to get HP for the longest time.

I usually end up pairing Lucina to whichever male child character ends up being MU's son (so usually Laurent) or some other guy I'm using. But Brady/Lucina is a sweet pairing too, haha.

And yes, Chrom/Olivia is pretty nifty.

Lucina/Laurent is really sweet. In my honest opinion, it blows Gerome/Lucina out of the water completely.

I can't say I dislike a lot of things about this game, but that pairing is one of them.

It's just... they had SO many good childhood friend romances... look at Chrom/Sully! Chrom/Maribelle! Ricken/Maribelle! Gerome/Cynthia! They're lovely! And then Gerome/Lucina comes along and I was just so disappointed.

Faires are good to great, but he doesn't have my favorite (Magic).

Breakers aren't too interesting to me. I'd rather have Lucky Seven instead.

Speed's alright, but very few males have a negative.

I don't even use him anymore because he capped everything but Magic.

Good thing Cavalier's a great class.

If only he had Mercenary instead of that shitstain.

I like magic too, so I feel you on that. Chrom DOES get bonus points for having lance access on the ground. (I think Lances/Bows/Tomes tie for my favorite weapons here).

I REALLY love Tomebreaker, considering how overpowered magic is in this game, and since I'm fond of restricting their tome access to the magic they start with, I don't have a lot of Superior Jolts running around.

True, true, true. I think it's just Kellam and Frederick.

well vashii...when you had the same deal, did the person you liked every try and start conversations with you?

Actually, yes. We talk quite often.