• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but didn't they made that Amendment in the mindset of "The people should defend themselves if their Government turn against them", not because of how guns work and stuff?

there's a part about preventing the government from disarming citizens

but i reiterate

1791 rifle vs. modern automatic and semi-automatic weapons

a bit of difference in firepower

and on top of that, extremists defend themselves in a way that makes others look bad if they don't agree with their methods

so you approve of killing defenseless children, huh

I wouldn't say that its a serious issue "of our time", it has always been an issue.

While I agree that internet kind of makes it worse because the way people usually write things in here, people tend to read just what agrees with their views even outside of it so I don't see it as a factor to why internet makes it even worse nowadays.

Edited by Tonton

I need a gun to protect myself from people who need guns to protect themselves from people who need guns to protect themselves from people who need guns to protect themselves from people who need guns to protect themselves from....

Edit: I also find it hilarious that some 2nd Amendment supporters today need guns in order to make sure our government doesn't get tyrannical...when such a government has more (and better) resources, better trained people, etc. Edit2: And those who link strict gun laws to higher crime.

Edited by BLS

I wouldn't say that its a serious issue "of our time", it has always been an issue.

While I agree that internet kind of makes it worse because the way people usually write things in here, people tend to read just what agrees with their views even outside of it so I don't see it as a factor to why internet makes it even worse nowadays.

There was a time when there weren't many sources of information. You'd come into contact with views that opposed your own no matter what.

Nowadays, we pick the biased sources of our preference and stick to them. Everything else is wrong.

so you approve of killing defenseless children, huh

no i'm a racist because a share of immigrants from islamic countries don't want to adapt like a good number of other cultures, including others with muslim faith

I need a gun to protect myself from people who need guns to protect themselves from people who need guns to protect themselves from people who need guns to protect themselves from people who need guns to protect themselves from....

hurray for a double barreled pump action vicious circle

There was a time when there weren't many sources of information. You'd come into contact with views that opposed your own no matter what.

Nowadays, we pick the biased sources of our preference and stick to them. Everything else is wrong.

Extremism has always been an issue, regardless of what kind of information people received because they would often misinterpret things, or be led to misinterpret them.

Biased sources existed for far more time than internet, people do pick their sources based on their preferences, but this is not exclusive to internet and it did not start with it.

I used to take Pride in staying up.

Now I want to slap myself for doing so back then.

Haha :XD: To be fair, I don't enjoy sleeping that late, but my sleep schedule is so fucked up I can't help it and it's been difficult getting it back to normal.

Silliness with Vashi and her dad.

• Me: [/watching Serram play around with a box] So Dad... since Serram like to box... does this mean we should have named him Little Mac?
  • Dad: No, Jack.
  • Me: What?
  • Dad: As in Jack-In-The-Box
  • Me: WHY ARE YOU BETTER THAN ME AT PUNS.

i didnt miss any interesting talks did i?

I take offense to arbitrary things...¡!

Soul for most sensitive

THAT REMINDS ME, AWARD SHOW, VOTES, SEND EM UP SEND EM IN COME ON GUYS CARE

The Greatest Ship:
Least Boring:
Most Boring:
The Greatest Generation:
Most Clueless:
Most Maso:
Top Sadist:
Smoothest Criminal:
Most Sane: