• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to like Nah, and then I read her supports with everyone. :< I really like her mother though.

I can't see myself marrying Nah to anyone that isn't Male Morgan. I blame Naga.

What is this activity

I don't understand either

So's Chrom and Olivia's... oh wait that's not a valid statement.

You don't even get a chance to read them. :/

Stop sinking my ships, Rey! :\

It's only ship sinking if you let him.

shippingemote.png

Inigo/Nah is an ass support.

Then again, all of the child supports are compared to Noire/Laurent's S-rank, which may be the hardest I've ever laughed at anything in a video game ever

Inigo/Nah is basically rape... and Nah is the rapist.

I used to like Nah, and then I read her supports with everyone. :< I really like her mother though.

Her supports are pretty bad from what I've seen, alright

But Nah > Nowi

I don't understand either

It's only ship sinking if you let him.

shippingemote.png

Inigo/Nah is basically rape... and Nah is the rapist.

Her supports are pretty bad from what I've seen, alright

But Nah > Nowi

... No. ._.

I prefer Nowi, because although she acts immature (and her clothes are facepalm), she is honestly way more mature than Nah, who pretends to be mature but she doesn't have that maturity yet.

EDIT: AAAAAAAAAAA LUNATIC PRIAM HAS EVERYTHING BUT MAGIC CAPPED ._.

Edited by Sangyul

There weren't many options before the internet. So even if you were a radical communist, you would be hard-pressed to know what's going on if you refused to read mainstream newspapers (or TV, etc) - which had to sell, so they couldn't afford looking too biased.

Nowadays, you can find news sites biased towards every political or religious spectrum, so you can comfortably choose the one that agrees with you while downright ignoring all the rest. Facebook automatically filters comments from people you don't agree. People live in bubbles where they find out there are people who agree with them, no matter how wrong they are, and they become more and more extreme in their views.

I think more important than the options available is the mentality of the individual, no? Although I agree that it is easier than ever to be the kind of person who only wants to digest information that conforms with their own worldview, the increased ability to do so hasn't really affected the ratio of people who choose to do this as compared to those who actively try to obtain information from a variety of sources.

What is this activity

we gettin' more votes now

don't forget to vote more people, we still need more

Hear hear

hey yo vote mo

your opinion matters to us and stuff

Edited by Pride

The ever-present shipping emote.

It's the OldMan, he can't help himself

I prefer Nowi, because although she acts immature (and her clothes are facepalm), she is honestly way more mature than Nah, who pretends to be mature but she doesn't have that maturity yet.

I guess Nah's not as different from her mother as she thinks she is.

The ever-present shipping emote.

it's useless

OKAY LISTEN OLD MAN

Use LIBRA.

no amrmsthrift

no galeforce

no forced deployment

no boner

no game

I think more important than the options available is the mentality of the individual, no? Although I agree that it is easier than ever to be the kind of person who only wants to digest information that conforms with their own worldview, the increased ability to do so hasn't really affected the ratio of people who choose to do this as compared to those who actively try to obtain information from a variety of sources.

Hear hear

hey yo vote mo

your opinion matters to us and stuff

of course, there's also the part that vocal minorities and asshats have a place to voice their opinions when they didn't have before

it's useless

no amrmsthrift

no galeforce

no forced deployment

no boner

no game

of course, there's also the part that vocal minorities and asshats have a place to voice their opinions when they didn't have before

What's useless?