FE4 THREAD

Fia

Saying internet created extremism would be extremely dumb.

Even if you filtrate, there's always the possibility that you'll find a valid point in what you're reading. Naturally, that can't happen if you aren't reading at all.

"It's useless."

[/facepalm] Why do I even try?

And, of course, Henry is awesome as always. Faces decently low hit rates from, well, 75% of things. I love Tomebreaker and Nosferatu.

Tomebreaker is godly. Breaking the most OP weapon in the game? Yes please.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What, you wouldn't live on one of the habitable planets that were apparently discovered?

... I like blue.

And apparently I don't like surviving for more than 9 seconds. DX Living there would be HARD.

get her too

N-No!

if you could live on a planet anywhere in our universe besides earth. where would it be? no moons accepted

Kepler-69c.

Or maybe Kepler-22b.

Because they are actually habitable. (Well, potentially... as far as we know... which isn't much, but still...)

Neptune! :D

What, so you can swim in some liquid diamond?

Edited by Fruity Insanity

For Priam's chapter I picked off all the counterwarriors with hit-and-rescue and generally staying out of their way on EP

and then I had Aversa + a mag supporter and some tonics and rally do Goetia bombing hit and run style on generals

The rest does itself with my team of Sol!Hero!MU(paired with Yenfay for speed), Aether!GK!Lucina(Paired with crumb for A support), and JUST A MOTHERFUCKINGTANK!Tiki (paired with Anna because obv) and some physic staff and Rally spectrum on MOrgan's end and then making rescuing MOrgan away after

you stuttered

it's okay vashi

No!

#TeamRey/AnnieForLife

Kepler-69c

What, so you can swim in some liquid diamond?

Heck yes! XD

I have to go to sleep now... big day tomorrow.

Night and sweet dreams!

Getting caught by Search Snakes--err, hit by magic is never pleasant if you're a physical unit.

[/facepalm] Why do I even try?

I run a WyvernLord MU on my postgame file

Tomebreaker smoothsailing over all those Rexcals and Forsetis and Nagabombs

Cynthia jumps in front of Inigo five times to protect him from Astra ... but it looks like her pegasus is uh ... doing naughty things to Inigo :XD:

Cynthia jumps in front of Inigo five times to protect him from Astra ... but it looks like her pegasus is uh ... doing naughty things to Inigo :XD:

lolz

I suppose it's even weirder if the dual guardee was also a female

Saying internet created extremism would be extremely dumb.

Even if you filtrate, there's always the possibility that you'll find a valid point in what you're reading. Naturally, that can't happen if you aren't reading at all.

If you truly are what could be considered an extremist, you won't find a valid point in something that goes against your point of view. The internet does makes it seems like everyone is an extremist nowadays (note that I'm not trying to say that you think that, only trying to make a point here) but that's far from the truth, the average person will sometimes find a valid point in something that goes against what they believe, assuming of course that they read something that opposes their point of view