• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently Anna does not want me to finish FE7 at all

Does X/Y lack that much post-game content? I'm already thinking of not buying it if that's the case, I'm not buying a game with our prices if I don't have at least 100 hours of gameplay guaranteed. I'll probably wait until they announce some sort of DLC or see the Z or X2/Y2, whatever they decide to make, if that's the case. It's Ruby and Sapphire all over again, why GF can't conciliate great graphic jumps with much added game content

POKÉMON EV TRAINING COMPLETE!!!

I have 6 EV trained Pokémon now.

As soon as I evolve them, get the to level 50, and give them the right movesets, I'll be ready for battle.

Blood will be shed.

Who are those pokemon?

Edited by Tonton

Is there a way to remap turbo key on windows desmume? I basically redid my entire control system around no$'s and I don't want to have to get used to yet another one.

Go to Config -> Hotkey Config -> Fast Forward. Enter the key that you want to use.

Sigh, this new fancy 3ds screen stuffs gives me motion sickness

And even with 3d turned off, I still get motion sick when the camera changes angles so much~

Guess I can't play too much at a time especially during egg breeding when I do nothing but ride around on my bike all the time

So apparently Anna does not want me to finish FE7 at all

Does X/Y lack that much post-game content? I'm already thinking of not buying it if that's the case, I'm not buying a game with our prices if I don't have at least 100 hours of gameplay guaranteed. I'll probably wait until they announce some sort of DLC or see the Z or X2/Y2, whatever they decide to make if that's the case. It's Ruby and Sapphire all over again, why GF can't conciliate great graphic jumps with much added game content

Who are those pokemon?

You'll be able to get 100+ hours if you play competitively.

I decided to do this: No legendaries, one Mega Pokémon, and the rest Kalos Pokémon because I can import older Pokémon from my Black Version.

[spoiler=I came up with this:]

Gardevoir (Fe)

Modest

6HP/252SpAtk/252Spd

"Relatively Superior"

Noivern (Fe)

Modest

6HP/252SpAtk/252Spd

"Relatively Superior"

Chesnaught (M)

Naughty

252HP/252Atk/6SpDef

"Relatively Superior"

Delphox (M, unfortunately)

Modest

6HP/252SpAtk/252Spd

"Relatively Superior"

Greninja (M)

Modest

6HP/252SpAtk/252Spd

"Relatively Superior"

Sylveon (M... *sadface*)

Modest

252HP/252SpAtk/6Spd

"Above Average"

Still working on the movesets.

My team is meant to hit fast and hard.

And yeah, it's not all that balanced with two psychic-types and two fairy-types.

But I just felt like it.

Man even in white i was like holy shit why is this rotating when i went into that city that was kinda like nyc

I am not used to playing things like that without another camera change modifier (in which case I tend to move camera and just hold down the move forward key)

oooooooooooh

will it work for different region games? like say I wanna transfer from Japanese Black (because I don't remember jack from the English version).

... I should go read about it on Serebii lol.

Edited by Flandre

Oh, so they ran out of space in Japan before I even considered =D

Wait.... then what is diamond/pearl/platinum?

Haha, I doubt they ran out. It's probably just a change of flavor.

Sinnoh is based on Hokkaido.

They should've made a regions based off of Shikoku.

Johto has the eastern tip of Shikoku, that's where Cianwood and general area is located.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I was actually considering entering the competitive scenario in this generation, but I am too noob maybe I'll try if I manage to complete the battle related things in-game like this game version of what would be the battle tower/frontier in the other games

Did any Kalos pokemon get a mega evolution? I kind wanted to have a only Gen VI team if I do Get the game and I don't really want to not have any Mega pokemon

oooooooooooh

will it work for different region games? like say I wanna transfer from Japanese Black (because I don't remember jack from the English version).

... I should go read about it on Serebii lol.

I don't know, since they kind of tried making these new games more "international" maybe it will work

Haha, I doubt they ran out. It's probably just a change of flavor.

Sinnoh is based on Hokkaido.

Oh okay then =3

And yeah I just looked up the map and realized~ I haven't played much of those games at all and I didn't even bother to pay attention to the map much x3