• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey FE4 thread! I finally managed to procure myself a copy of Pokemon X this afternoon! I haven't played that much of it yet, but it looks suuuper fun from what I've seen so far.

There are so many interesting buttons and features. I don't know what to keep track of haha. But hot dang! I love how many Gen I Pokemon are around the starting areas. It's so nostalgic.

Edit:
Ah right! It's pretty cool, but I managed to get a female Fennekin without meaning to. I was soft resetting after checking out all the starters and on my real starter pick, it was a lady Fennekin. The nature's not so great though, but it's still nifty!

Edited by pinkbubblegum

YOU TOO ACE TACTICIAN

Same partner choices.

I'm now wondering what this is about.

Hey FE4 thread! I finally managed to procure myself a copy of Pokemon X this afternoon! I haven't played that much of it yet, but it looks suuuper fun from what I've seen so far.

There are so many interesting buttons and features. I don't know what to keep track of haha. But hot dang! I love how many Gen I Pokemon are around the starting areas. It's so nostalgic.

Agh, so jealous~ [/flails]

Glad you're having fun though!

I bought the game for squirtle.

Also you're a Goomy in my run.

I'm now wondering what this is about.

Entertainment for this thread?

Every female member can choose a partner actually and give me two names.

On the other hand, male members don't get to choose a partner (not right now anyway) but they can give me names as well.

I'll keep some babies. Some will be sent to GTS or Wonder Trade (if you can send them?) Or I can trade them to people here as well (I don't think anybody would be interested in any of them though.)

Edited by Marthur

Entertainment for this thread?

Every female member can choose a partner actually and give me two names.

On the other hand, male members don't get to choose a partner (not right now anyway) but they can give me names as well.

I'll keep some babies. Some will be sent to GTS or Wonder Trade (if you can send them?) Or I can trade them to people here as well (I don't think anybody would be interested in any of them though.)

Ah...!

Welp.

Pride, I'm having your PokeBabies. XD

Hehehe. Neat xD

I don't nickname my Pokemon because I'm lame and vanilla u n u

You could have been Ditto if I had known earlier they were in the game.

For me, it's kind of a tradition to name them after the members here.

Edit:

Ah right! It's pretty cool, but I managed to get a female Fennekin without meaning to. I was soft resetting after checking out all the starters and on my real starter pick, it was a lady Fennekin. The nature's not so great though, but it's still nifty!

Cool. :D

I've got a lady Fennelkin after 10 resets.

Oh, hey there. XD

Top of the mornin etc

And I'll bear one for you too.

So give me names as well.

Aceship

Tch, off the top of my head I'd say...

Male: Faust

Female: Gabriella

They are the most Ace

Of course Froakie is the choice of my other game (He becomes a fucking ninja in the end) and the wood nut soldier, Chespin can take a hike for all I care.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

ALWAYS get the female starters, so that you can get their egg moves as you can't with a male one+Ditto.

Edited by Dark_Huntress