• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

ALWAYS get the female starters, so that you can get their egg moves as you can't with a male one+Ditto.

Y'know, it really doesn't matter much. If you're going to be breeding, anyway, then you can breed ditto with a male Pokémon, wait 'til you get a female one, and then breed for egg moves.

In fact, it may be better that way, since it's the males who actually pass down moves.

Ezio and Thor

Ezio being the bella donna

Sure.

You can choose a partner too.

Here's your list : Vykan / Balcerzak / NoNameAtAll / Drayano / Rei Rei / Shuuda / Sirius / Ditto

Let me guess, from a ditto?

Female: Lilly

Male: Leo

HI

>babies

*runs away from this thread*

Whee, Stephen King~

I need to go nab Carrie again since they're remaking that movie. This should be good. XD

wait what

ehhh movies

Note to self: Do not consider going to Canada unless it's July and I have ALL my jackets. And scarves. And a portable heater.

I wanna go to Canada in November. >_> but uhhhhhhhhhhhh, let's pretend I didn't say that because TE would probably call me bad or something. because it's not Ein who's in Canada.

Edited by Flandre

I wanna go to Canada in November. >_> but uhhhhhhhhhhhh, let's pretend I didn't say that because TE might end up calling me bad.

Good Shirley. (although New England, the Pacific Northwest, and a few other spots in the US are also good)

Edited by BLS

Good Shirley. (although New England, the Pacific Northwest, and a few other spots in the US are also good)

what

but I'm not sure if going to somewhere cold is a good idea for me right now

if I end up feeling like I'm dead in a cold place

So in all seriousness, what are the choices for partners again? I made the ditto joke for the hell of it.

Babies get their mother's form.

Since you're male, you don't get a choice.

;__;

I don't want a partner I'll take the manwhore known as ditto

I'm Ditto.

>_>

Never mind, I'll take the ditto as well.

... Edited by Marthur

You could always breed the male with a Ditto until you get a female one

Oh. Ha ha...
I've forgot about that.
(Could've sworn that they've male locked(Male babies only) them when breeding with a male starter+Ditto in the 3rd gen. Although, it doesn't apply in every other gen after that.)

Y'know, it really doesn't matter much. If you're going to be breeding, anyway, then you can breed ditto with a male Pokémon, wait 'til you get a female one, and then breed for egg moves.

In fact, it may be better that way, since it's the males who actually pass down moves.

I see...

Edited by Dark_Huntress