• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you see it? I can't confirm it either but I want to see how that would work

I just saw in Serebii that Gyarados can participate in Sky battles. Wut?

Well, Gyarados is a Flying type. Although to be more exact, the only ones who can participate in Sky Battlers are those Flying types and Levitate carriers who have their in-battle model not touching the ground. This means that Pokémon like Pidgey, Hawlucha, and Gengar actually can't participate despite having the Type or Ability, because of their model.

I just played P4A for the first time in two weeks and won 6/10 matches, mostly with my sub Chie.

sogood.jpeg

Galactic Punted some of them into next week?

Well, Gyarados is a Flying type. Although to be more exact, the only ones who can participate in Sky Battlers are those Flying types and Levitate carriers who have their in-battle model not touching the ground. This means that Pokémon like Pidgey, Hawlucha, and Gengar actually can't participate despite having the Type or Ability, because of their model.

Wait, so Haunter can go to these Sky Sky Battles but Gengar can't because of his model? That's a bit fucked up
Looks pretty similar to what we had in Platinum (maybe D/P too I'm not sure)

Galactic Punted some of them into next week?

Mostly Dragon Kicks and All-Outs. The guy I was playing was too smart to pull an IK on.

It's the character, not you.

At least it's not Mitsuru.

I don't see too many Mitsuru players anymore, actually. Damn near everyone's switched to Yu, Yosuke and apparently Kanji.

I haven't played on cart since Diamond but I didn't know about that anyway then

It was ages ago I was like in middle school or sth

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/PokeRadar

Apparently it was only in Platinum, you could have a chance of 1/200 of finding a shiny after the 40th pokémon on the chain. Too bad my chain would always break before that