Multiple words for it.

Yome. Okusan. Tsuma. WAIFU.

I like Yome-san the most though.

oh.

waifulol.

there are several other ways of saying it, but

妻 is wife

嫁 is bride

huh so japanese has different words for them.

silly spanish. /runs

So this guy Means in the 3rd case is even scarier than your client in case 2...

Dude's smile is freaky

Also

Means preaching the classic interpretation of Machiavelli's phrase, and the other professor preaching the alternate interpretation

it amused me

Dude's smile is freaky

Also

Means preaching the classic interpretation of Machiavelli's phrase, and the other professor preaching the alternate interpretation

it amused me

I think it is indeed going to be a quite interesting case...

Dude's smile is freaky

Also

it amused me

what are these interpretations

//interested because Machiavelli

Oh. OOPS.

Well, to be more exact, we don't have a word for Bride. Same for Groom, we don't really have a word for it either. Even on a wedding they're still referred as Novio, Novia, los Novios, etc.

what are these interpretations

//interested because Machiavelli

The ends justify the means

People usually read that as "if you want something, you should take any means possible to achieve it"

But once a professor mentioned an alternate interpretation - that is, "if you want something, you have to choose the adequate means, or you'll reach a different end" (ie, the ends define the adequate means)

Best part of Machiavelli is that The Prince was likely as parody

Edited by OldMan

Well, to be more exact, we don't have a word for Bride. Same for Groom, we don't really have a word for it either. Even on a wedding they're still referred as Novio, Novia, los Novios, etc.

hmmmm.... I see...

Silly cultures.

The ends justify the means

People usually read that as "if you want something, you should take any means possible to achieve it"

But once a professor mentioned an alternate interpretation - that is, "if you want something, you have to choose the adequate means, or you'll reach a different end" (ie, the ends define the adequate means)

Best part of Machiavelli is that The Prince was likely as parody

Yeah, I've heard a lot on that. The Prince wasn't even like, Machiavelli's preferred type of government. IIRC he was for Republics and the Prince was basically his way of saying "okay if you /must/ have a principality I guess you can do this or something pretend to be cesare for a while whatever everyone probably hates you lol" Or something like that

But I guess it was short and everyone was too lazy to read his longer writings on republics and thus this became his signature work

Or something

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Was it? I've never seen anything saying that...

I learned it while looking at AC stuff lol

Some people questioned that "why is Niccolo an Assassin didn't he not like FREEDOM and wrote the Prince" and then someone explained that he was actually a supporter of Republics and the Prince isn't reflective of his personal beliefs etc

I learned all my non-Chinese history researching historical characters that appeared in Ass Creed

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze