FE4 THREAD

Fia

I learned it while looking at AC stuff lol

Some people questioned that "why is Niccolo an Assassin didn't he not like FREEDOM and wrote the Prince" and then someone explained that he was actually a supporter of Republics and the Prince isn't reflective of his personal beliefs etc

I learned all my non-Chinese history researching historical characters that appeared in Ass Creed

Yay to historically inaccurate pieces of entertaining that manage to still teach us proper shit \o/

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I've heard a lot on that. The Prince wasn't even like, Machiavelli's preferred type of government. IIRC he was for Republics and the Prince was basically his way of saying "okay if you /must/ have a principality I guess you can do this or something pretend to be cesare for a while whatever everyone probably hates you lol" Or something like that

But I guess it was short and everyone was too lazy to read his longer writings on republics and thus this became his signature work

Or something

parody wasn't probably the best word

i mean, i've heard some people claim the prince isn't even a serious book

as in, it was trolling (you want an advisor? CHOOSE YOUR ENEMY LOL) and everyone took his work at face value

but i don't think we're really disagreeing here

AC's more like, try to have some historically accurate things (after all most of the death dates are historically accurate)

Just with a twist

Like Roddy Borgia getting punched in the face like 10 times in the vatican basement \o/

I mean a lot of shaun's database entries, while not entirely accurate to RLverse, have some truth in them and then that gets me interested enough to wikipedia on these people

Like Roddy Borgia getting punched in the face like 10 times in the vatican basement \o/

lol

Plot twist: everything happened exactly like in AC =0

In all seriousness, I know what you mean, I usually end up researching this kind of thing too and trying to get to know it better. I'm Catholic and only read the bible because I wanted to after playing Darksiders lol

I wrote that apocalyptic scenario that would happen if ReyAnnie didn't happen, do think I care about sense?

Who said anything about making or not sense...?