FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh. I'd consider reading it as a book to be better... well, who knows...

Well, you are trying to scare her even though she just came from watching a horror movie... meanie...

It was a REALLY good movie. I'm thoroughly impressed with it.

Of course, maybe I prefer the book for not having visuals. :\

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, actually... you should have seen me IN the theater... I didn't even watch HALF of it and I was still shaking. It was kind of funny in retrospect... and not funny at the same time.

Heehee~ /patpat

Now that I think about it, I don't think I ever shake from scary movies. I get jumpy but I never shook! =o

I'm fine with scary movies though~ I guess I just enjoy excitement =o I mean when I'm scared at the time I might have mixed feelings, like "ahhhhhhh what's gonna happeeeeeen actually just don't happen" or "no don't look around that corner" while at the same time "this is fun!!! =D" but afterward the only thing that's really on my mind is "that was fun!!! =D" or "that was very interesting!" Even scary nightmares I ever have (which I'm disappointed is rare ;~;) usually just turns into some super interesting event and maybe a potential story-writing inspiration, or just a story to tell to somebody x3

If only emotions like that could be taught ^~^

Well, you are trying to scare her even though she just came from watching a horror movie... meanie...

Oh, I had figured that was just teasing but now I'm not so certain =o

If you're not teasing then you're silly~

Heehee~ /patpat

Now that I think about it, I don't think I ever shake from scary movies. I get jumpy but I never shook! =o

I'm fine with scary movies though~ I guess I just enjoy excitement =o I mean when I'm scared at the time I might have mixed feelings, like "ahhhhhhh what's gonna happeeeeeen actually just don't happen" or "no don't look around that corner" while at the same time "this is fun!!! =D" but afterward the only thing that's really on my mind is "that was fun!!! =D" or "that was very interesting!" Even scary nightmares I ever have (which I'm disappointed is rare ;~;) usually just turns into some super interesting event and maybe a potential story-writing inspiration, or just a story to tell to somebody x3

... I am so jealous of you right now, I don't even.

Can I have your emotions? Please?

Teach me your ways, Sensei! \'o'/

Heehee~ /patpat

Heh, wish I could deal with that sort of situations better. Though the nightmares are a lesser issue since I just forget them with enough time.

... I am so jealous of you right now, I don't even.

Can I have your emotions? Please?

Teach me your ways, Sensei! \'o'/

But.... I don't knoooooooooooooooooow

I dunno it's just I find things... intriguing... And I guess I can always manage to rest myself assured that it's not like any of the stuff I watch is happening to me or going to happen to me =o Although for a bit after I watch something, if it's realistic enough I may still be jumpy from it and be paranoid that the things could happen to me! =3 But it doesn't last long~

I really don't know if any of that could help you though~

Maybe I'm being silly by teasing...

Well yeah true, of course those would both go together~

Edited by Freohr Datia

But.... I don't knoooooooooooooooooow

I dunno it's just I find things... intriguing... And I guess I can always manage to rest myself assured that it's not like any of the stuff I watch is happening to me or going to happen to me =o Although for a bit after I watch something, if it's realistic enough I may still be jumpy from it and be paranoid that the things could happen to me! =3 But it doesn't last long~

I really don't know if any of that could help you though~

Well yeah true, of course those would both go together~

Exactly... I mean, it's not going to happen...

Maybe it's because I don't want to happen to the characters? I mean, I tend to emphasize with their situations and feel awful when they end up in bad ones. So I guess I'm scared for them.

The other, probably more accurate reason is that in a way, it does happen to me. /gloom

I spy a tree.

I'm a mini-tree. :3 Whoosh!

And Acacia is kind of a tree...

[spoiler=The cutest thing I have ever seen ever. EVER. Just, ohmygosh.]a2NRG2Z_460s_v1.jpg

True, though in this situation it's not (when it comes to my username, that is).

Mm-hm. I remember you mentioning this.

omg Vashi-tree is best tree

I'm a haunted tree! :3

Exactly... I mean, it's not going to happen...

Maybe it's because I don't want to happen to the characters? I mean, I tend to emphasize with their situations and feel awful when they end up in bad ones. So I guess I'm scared for them.

The other, probably more accurate reason is that in a way, it does happen to me. /gloom

I usually can't empathize and/or sympathize with any characters when it comes to scary movies =D I can only really accomplish that whenever it's something sad or romantic or happy or other feelings I'm more familiar with, I guess x3 Then yeah, perhaps that's one difference!! I dunno how to help with that either~

Um.... what happens to you?? That's kinda just make me concerned now x3

Also I will probably get going now! So I guess bye bye for now~ I might decide to be here for thursday though, idk how long =3 Guess it depends on how busy that day will be

I usually can't empathize and/or sympathize with any characters when it comes to scary movies =D I can only really accomplish that whenever it's something sad or romantic or happy or other feelings I'm more familiar with, I guess x3 Then yeah, perhaps that's one difference!! I dunno how to help with that either~

Um.... what happens to you?? That's kinda just make me concerned now x3

Also I will probably get going now! So I guess bye bye for now~ I might decide to be here for thursday though, idk how long =3 Guess it depends on how busy that day will be

Maybe I'm just too empathetic? I'm not sure why I do such a thing... it's most of the movies I watch, really, unless they do something idiotic and/or heinous and I can't really forgive them for it.

Aah, d-don't get TOO concerned over me... it's fine. I just get spooked easily...

Oh, good night Fre!

Some sort of... adorable furry thing, I have no idea, hang on.

... Apparently it's a fox named for the mythical Japanese spirit of foxes, rice, tea, sake and of prosperity and success.