• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... to each his own. [/shrugs]

I don't know what it is, I guess it's that thing between the eyes, and the eyes are so...

So apparently someone created a topic on who are the most over/underrated Awakening characters please die before it gets out of control

Edited by Tonton

Hi Vashiane

Hi Sangyul. [/waves]

I don't know what it is, I guess it's that thing between the eyes, and the eyes are so...

So apparently someone created a topic on who are the most over/underrated Awakening characters please die before it gets out of control

OH GOD NO.

I must look.

that thing is horrifying

... Eek.

Horror still exists?

... Um... then again, I'm a wuss, so I don't think I can judge but...

Really? Why is that? wait, you have life outside of the thread? BS

I hit my depressed state a few days ago. And sadly I actually don't have a life outside of SF during the school year :P:

How are you doing Vashiane?

\o/

Hey, that little poke (I forgot its name) in your sig, is the one on the right its shiny?

Incredibly, that actually is true

Yes it is.

I really would like the shiny one when I get the game, but I'll be content either way.

Well I'm heading off to sleep...

Oh, good night and sweet dreams Acacia!

So I'm not alone in this. Good

Of course not.

Those pitch black eyes like a window to the abyss...

Those enormous ears meant to catch every sound, all the better for hunting you down...

Those vicious claws

It's fur as white as DEATH

All wrapped in a sinister, sneering package

Truly, such a thing seems more at home in the wispy imaginations of man than in the starkness of reality!

... Eek.

My sentiments exactly.

Rey loves him dat ass

Edited by Pride

Of course not.

Those pitch black eyes like a window to the abyss...

Those enormous ears meant to catch every sound, all the better for hunting you down...

Those vicious claws

It's fur as white as DEATH

All wrapped in a sinister, sneering package

Truly, such a thing seems more at home in the wispy imaginations of man than in the starkness of reality!

My sentiments exactly.

God of Poetry Pride does it again. O.O

Hey Rey, there's something I've been wanting to ask you, why do you like Olivia so much anyway? (I'm not trying to start anything here, I genuinely just want to know)

Well, I check here one last time right before setting my alarm clock. xD

Rey loves him the moe

No actually, I used to stay away from moe like the plague... just like Annie did. At least until Olivia happened.

Ummm... I really don't know actually.

She's cute. And well... feminine. Her kind personality is part of it. As well as she's very gentle. Someone you'd like to protect. She has her strong points when she needs to, but I definitely like her being very... well like I said, feminine. A beautiful flower.

Not necessarily going with that whole "trophy wife" concept that people tend to have when you say you like that kind of female, but honestly a warm, gentle, and kind personality that I could genuinely fall in love with. One whose gentle touch would never ever crush my own heart. Someone you can have a relationship filled with mutual love and respect... that the other is literally more concerned with the other's happiness more than their own, and as a result they're both going towards happiness together.

...no seriously, think the whole idealistic concept my parents and disney movies have beaten into my head. It isn't always going to be a worry-free road, but I'd say her personality fits with that "dream" that I've intentionally or unintentionally been given.

I know it's all just idealistic crap my head has probably filled in the blanks with... and the "pain" of the arguments that we've had in the dream world are all just made up and those aren't anything compared to real lovers quarrels...

The "Olivia" that my mind has built in those dreams, I guess, are the qualities of someone I would "love to fall in love with".

...I guess does that answer your question? ._.

Edit: And while on that subject, Pride... of course her personality and such with the stuff above is a big thing... Her beauty is a part of it too... and of course, when you find someone beautiful and attractive... physical attraction follows immediately >_>;

But not before marriage for me.

The problem is when I'm asleep, that's not an issue anymore.

When I'm awake, I always have to get used to the fact that THERE IS NO RING ON MY RIGHT HAND ANYMORE.

Edited by shadowofchaos