FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'm a silly thing indeed~

- Wait, what is that shipping emote doing here. :o

He's silly, you're silly, we're all silly

omgcute.png~original

Well, there's this hotel called Richissime Hotel in Lumiose City.

The clerk at the counter asked me if I'd want to spend the night for 100,000 Pokédollars.

I thought that there would be something, since I had to spend that much.

But no, the only thing I got was the damn music you get when healing your Pokémon.

Ugh.

Sounds like a silly tourist just got scammed

Fried

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have a box just for them, like the Unowns

Do we need to stop this part of the talk too?

TELL ME

It's because you both are silly things ohmy_zps57ba9b7a.png

Good idea.

... Shinies, Tonton. Shinies.

He's silly, you're silly, we're all silly

omgcute.png~original

Fried

You may as well ship the entire thread with each other - this IS the thread of silly!

Well, for downtown you can expect to pay between 70-100 per night on lower end hotels and 100-200 per night on the nicer ones

the nicest go up...more than that

Like I said, overview your budget for this trip and tell me what sounds like it'll work

the specific days you plan to actually be here would be useful, and if you cant give me that, at least what month?

Ok, I'll be next to the one-armed man.

Hmmm... I gave a date for my friend of 1/18 - 2/1, so. I sort of would prefer some nicer ones but not the nicest, hah.

What one-armed man? Is there one like that in the LAX LOL? (Now I'm really going to look for one regardless.)

I didn't know, but don't care.

They can still have a threesome

no stahp

my only ship is with Ein.

Edited by Flandre

Good idea.

... Shinies, Tonton. Shinies.

You may as well ship the entire thread with each other - this IS the thread of silly!

I actually organize the boxes in National dex numerical order when I have too many

I already had that planned if I ever finish the national dex

Don't we basically do that already?

I actually organize the boxes in National dex numerical order when I have too many

I already had that planned if I ever finish the national dex

Don't we basically do that already?

Ooh. VERY good idea.

Huh. Well, I'm definitely making sure to grab the Kalos shinies.

So let's see. No EXP share, am going to catch them ALL and go after the Kalos shinies.

... Can it get any worse than that?

... ... ... I think some people do, yes.

Ooh. VERY good idea.

Huh. Well, I'm definitely making sure to grab the Kalos shinies.

So let's see. No EXP share, am going to catch them ALL and go after the Kalos shinies.

... Can it get any worse than that?

... ... ... I think some people do, yes.

It can be a bit tedious though, and I sometimes don't know what to do with the poke with mutiple forms (I like to cath them all)

Try to have both a Male and a Female to all the pokemon that you actually can have both genders in all possible forms and both normal and shiny

Edited by Tonton

Hmmm... I gave a date for my friend of 1/18 - 2/1, so. I sort of would prefer some nicer ones but not the nicest, hah.

What one-armed man? Is there one like that in the LAX LOL? (Now I'm really going to look for one regardless.

Alright then, thank you that gives me some time to look things up and fish for some deals

I'm actually due to head to LA this week to drop my old man off at LAX so maybe I'll make some time to look while I'm out there

lol there is no one-armed man

but if there was and if I found him, I would have to take revenge on him for killing my wife

Urgh sociology class.

It's almost bashing on the "feminine" traits I like in girls that I even posted about here last night. I *ALMOST* wish I skipped class.

... ?

It can be a bit tedious though, and I sometimes don't know what to do with the poke with mutiple forms

Try to have both a Male and a Female to all the pokemon that you actually can have both genders in all possible forms and both normal and shiny

At least it's organization... which is better than nothing, of course...

... Done. Oh my God, what am I DOING? XD

... ?

Oh?

The topic is "Gender Inequality".

While I'm not being singled out... the inherent feeling in the class is that girls with those qualities are lower than dirt.

I really don't want to be here.

Edited by shadowofchaos

[spoiler=Early case 5]Trucy's theme for Maya's letter? That's downright insulting

While I'm not being singled out... the inherent feeling in the class is that girls with those qualities are lower than dirt.

What qualities, again? Edited by OldMan

At least it's organization... which is better than nothing, of course...

... Done. Oh my God, what am I DOING? XD

True, specially since even if I rarely remember the exact number for the poke, I always have an idea where they might be

Making sure you'll have infinite fun \o/

... Yeah that... that can't be pleasant... Sorry you have to deal with that...

[spoiler=Early case 5]Trucy's theme for Maya's letter? That's downright insulting

What qualities, again?

The name of the piece fits... "Child of Magic"? It describes both of them, really.

Alright then, thank you that gives me some time to look things up and fish for some deals

I'm actually due to head to LA this week to drop my old man off at LAX so maybe I'll make some time to look while I'm out there

lol there is no one-armed man

but if there was and if I found him, I would have to take revenge on him for killing my wife

Yaaaay. Want more options too. I can either get a flight alone or a package, but ehh... My friend listed a package deal with Cecil Hotel but there's not airport shuttle.

Oh wow, yeaaah, you could. I bet LAX is probably better than JFK.

Oh. Well.... wait, what wife.