• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I... I think... I could have swore the cat was trying to meow my name... somehow... I don't know, maybe I'm just thinking wrong... but...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I'll be honest, I wouldn't discard it that quickly. Like, she meowed 3 times in quick succession, and I wasn't really that sleepy or like expecting it, so it caught me off-guard when I heard the 3 meows vaguely sounded like my name. And she did it at least twice so it's not like I misheard. Well, I'm still quite stumped, but if she was truly trying to say my name... well, that's kinda cool... and a bit freaky... but cool for the most part.

By the way, she was meowing, because she wanted to get into the room.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Pfft, all the Spinda forms? You know there are like 4 billion of them, right (double the number for the shiny forms)? And you can only have a little more than half a million per game...? Well, if those numbers on Bulbapedia are correct anyway....

And to make it even better, no trading or breeding allowed and all must be caught using a regular pokeball while at full health. SO. MUCH FUN.

Good luck with that, with trading it's impossible to get them all.

Pfft, all the Spinda forms? You know there are like 4 billion of them, right (double the number for the shiny forms)? And you can only have a little more than half a million per game...? Well, if those numbers on Bulbapedia are correct anyway....

Darn, really?

And to make it even better, no trading or breeding allowed and all must be caught using a regular pokeball while at full health. SO. MUCH FUN.

... At full health? Holy hell, I think we're starting to border on impossible here...

Yes, I know. That's the point. Altough IIRC, because of the way shiny and its forms are dtermined, not all possible patterns can have a shiny counterpart.

Yes, I know. That's the point. Altough IIRC, because of the way shiny and its forms are dtermined, not all possible patterns can have a shiny counterpart.

Still, there's also the fact not all the forms are in the same given game.

Wait, really? I didn't know about that part... It's not like I actually tough that was possible, the whole point of this is having an impossible objective.

Nah, it was actually regarding the shiny forms, not the normal ones.

Okay, so far I'm running Y like this:

• No EXP Share
  • Catch all 718 Pokemon
  • Catch all 69 Kalos Shinies (for each gender if applicable)
  • Catch all 18 Vivillion forms (this is why it's the 666th Pokemon in the Dex I see...)
  • For each 8 new Pokemon caught, one new Pokemon can be added via trading.

Masochistic enough yet?

Okay, so far I'm running Y like this:

• No EXP Share
  • Catch all 718 Pokemon
  • Catch all 69 Kalos Shinies (for each gender if applicable)
  • Catch all 18 Vivillion forms (this is why it's the 666th Pokemon in the Dex I see...)
  • For each 8 new Pokemon caught, one new Pokemon can be added via trading.

Masochistic enough yet?

Nah, it's way more doable.