Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with guys wearing dresses

He's not popular enough to get much fanart to start with

I know he's not one of the most popular Awakening characters, but I didn't know he was so unpopular he's the Nick Fury for gods sake

Edited by Tonton

I know he's not one of the most popular Awakening characters, but I didn't know he was so unpopular he's the movie's Nick Fury for gods sake

It's 'cuz he has like 3 chapters or so

Still my fav guy tho

OH on the topic of guys in dresses

In Norse Myth canon Thor wore a wedding dress once when the giants stole his hammer, pretended to be Freya since the Giant wanted to marry Freya in exchange for the hammer, got his hammer back, and killed the giants

Loki was the bridesmaid.

So at which case are you now?

Still the same

Nope. We'll hi-chain you into oblivion.

How rude

I'm not asking for a hug back from you, but just wanna hug you.

No to both Edited by Marthur

It's 'cuz he has like 3 chapters or so

Still my fav guy tho

OH on the topic of guys in dresses

In Norse Myth canon Thor wore a wedding dress once when the giants stole his hammer, pretended to be Freya since the Giant wanted to marry Freya in exchange for the hammer, got his hammer back, and killed the giants

Loki was the bridesmaid.

Well, at least he has plot importance unlike say, Tharja. (I like her but she's just another unit without her supports and she's one of the most popular characters)

He's on my top 3 along with Gaius and Libra. And unlike the other two, I don't even like his class.

Norse mythology \o/

meanwhile I'm cheating on Ein with Jaejoongie.

No to both

mean

... I'm not weeb enough to remember that.

... It actually took me a while to remember it at first.

I misread that as Kuro Hitsuji.

Aka "Black Sheep".

... ROFL.

meanwhile I'm cheating on Ein with Jaejoongie.

mean

... It actually took me a while to remember it at first.

... ROFL.

I've known about the show for about two years now and I STILL can't remember it.

Well, at least he has plot importance unlike say, Tharja. (I like her but she's just another unit without her supports and she's one of the most popular characters)

He's on my top 3 along with Gaius and Libra. And unlike the other two, I don't even like his class.

Norse mythology \o/

I usually reclass Bassy to zerker but I like my big powerful axe classes. I think the only characters I like in my big powerful axe classes are all like

prepromotes, though

Norse mythology is amazing

I usually reclass Bassy to zerker but I like my big powerful axe classes. I think the only characters I like in my big powerful axe classes are all like

prepromotes, though

Norse mythology is amazing

Well, he is the only one that won't look extremly silly as a Berserker in awakening (Why didn't you make Mustafa recruitable, IS, why?) . I usually use Berserkers if I want an Axe wielder (or Hector for FE7 because that man is a living beast), the only Fighter I like is Vaike actually.

Edited by Tonton

Hector and FE5 Othin are the only units I enjoy using that uses axes on foot as an unpromoted units. I do love my prepromotes though, Hawkeye ftw

And even then even with Othin I end up turning Machua into god on earth that he gets outclassed-by-favoritism (normally it's the other way around)

I do really enjoy Hector's character, though. There's more to him than what people usually say about him. Someone on tumblr wrote an excellent meta on Hector and I wish I can find it but it's a while ago.

Mounted axe users though

Gimme gimme gimme

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Okay, all is well. I found Serram (he was playing hide-and-seek under the couch) and my waifu is coming over to visit~!

:DDDD

Man both my wife and I are so busy that the only time we get to see each other is I crash her TA hours and pretend to be a TA myself

I do a pretty good job though since she TA's Chinese and I'm natively fluent

Hector and FE5 Othin are the only units I enjoy using that uses axes on foot as an unpromoted units. I do love my prepromotes though, Hawkeye ftw

And even then even with Othin I end up turning Machua into god on earth that he gets outclassed-by-favoritism (normally it's the other way around)

I do really enjoy Hector's character, though. There's more to him than what people usually say about him. Someone on tumblr wrote an excellent meta on Hector and I wish I can find it but it's a while ago.

Mounted axe users though

Gimme gimme gimme

yeah! othin and machua are awesome. i love using both :D i just hate that machua starts with an e in axe rank :(

i really like heros in that game. especially galzus~

:DDDD

Man both my wife and I are so busy that the only time we get to see each other is I crash her TA hours and pretend to be a TA myself

I do a pretty good job though since she TA's Chinese and I'm natively fluent

Pretty much this, except it's not so much being busy as I don't/can't go out much and we're both kind of anti-social to begin with.