• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see her arms, I think.

Well, that's a fan-art, the OA doesn't really show, and for all we know, she could really not have them.

Which makes her interest in sewing as very cool if she can do it without arms... kinda...

Well, that's a fan-art, the OA doesn't really show, and for all we know, she could really not have them.

Which makes her interest in sewing as very cool if she can do it without arms... kinda...

...She probably does. But how would she even be able to have Pokémon battles without arms.

Why did you burn him? He's a fruit, you should nom him

He said anime music > kpop.

Well, that's mostly good news~ Silvia doesn't have a cataract, but a corneal scratch, and according to the vet she might have had it since she was young. She does have a sore throat and a slight infection though, but she was prescribed antibiotics and eyedrops so she should be fine in about a week or so~

Well, that's mostly good news~ Silvia doesn't have a cataract, but a corneal scratch, and according to the vet she might have had it since she was young. She does have a sore throat and a slight infection though, but she was prescribed antibiotics and eyedrops so she should be fine in about a week or so~

Oh lovely! That's good to hear, Kon.

Yay^^

Nice to know.

*still hiding underground*

................ *sets the thread on fire and runs away giggling like a maniac*

That's good news!!

I don't know... it just looks weird you never see them thanks to those wings...

Hmmm, I suppose... Like a doll!

Oh lovely! That's good to hear, Kon.

Yay^^

Nice to know.

*still hiding underground*

That's good news!!

I'm really glad it's nothing too serious~ I just hope I can gather up enough money to pay my mum back for the vet visit + medicine, haha... ;-;