• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't use a flying thingo to fight anything with thunder in the first place

Unless I had to

At least Aero is fast as fuck so I can probably just EQ the fuck out of them before they throw anything electric at me

Yeah. Electrics are a given. Dammit Emolga....

Fennekin's 3rd tier i forgot name

MEGABLASTOISE

Aerodactyl

Sword

Mawile

Bunloon

Aero and MEGABLASTOISE make pretty good partners

needs more Grass-type

Is sword Doublade or Aegislash?

Also, for the Electric poke I usually use my Grass type starter since it at least resists it, the only problem I usually have is with magnetons but Chesnaught will probably be fine

At least Emolgas are fragile tho

I just flamethrower in their face and they die

Those things can be the bane of Sky Battles though. Worse, they learn Double Team naturally. Think about how annoying that move is. And think about how thanks to their typing, they resist most sure-hit moves. At least they're rare in the wild...

needs more Grass-type

Is sword Doublade or Aegislash?

Also, for the Electric poke I usually use my Grass type starter since it at least resists it, the only problem I usually have is with magnetons but Chesnaught will probably be fine

Aegislash

I tend to just throw Fennekin3rdtier at Electrics anyway his flamethrower is strong enough to not really give a fuck most of the time

I would have a bit of issues with water types but then I got thunderbolt and so I threw it on wigglytuff and everything is okay

Those things can be the bane of Sky Battles though. Worse, they learn Double Team naturally. Think about how annoying that move is. And think about how thanks to their typing, they resist most sure-hit moves. At least they're rare in the wild...

I don't do skybattles 'cuz I only got aero

Fennekin3rdtier is faster at least ingame (not sure about max EV'd stuff since I don't do competitive), double team means jack shit if you're already dead

Really tho FLAMETHROWERTOTHEFACE is a nice solution to most things

i'm biased it's my favourite move

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I used Servine against the Electric-type leader in Black 2 and I murdered her Emolgas

Speaking of which, that's one of the big ones (in BW at least). No Ice, and Rock is only available on a bunch of slowpokes with crap for Sp. Def (and Rock Tomb with its crap power and accuracy).

I hate Double Team so much

When I use it: every move with low acc hits me

When my opponent uses it: even sure hit moves will magically miss

Welcome to the club.

I don't even bother anymore, everytime I edit my last post instead of posting again suddenly 3 pages appear. então que se foda

There was a time when that literally happened

But no longer