• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Silly Pride.

you know where I'm coming from right ein?

Like imagine if someone walked up on you and was like man EO is shit

shit games that have no story no maps no guhrafics

you could probably just sit there and nod your head like mmmmhm yeah whatever you wrong though

but then they insult the soundtrack

isnt that just next-level incorrectness? indicative of a complete failure of whatever faculties govern rational thought in their minds?

Man friend got me a charmeleon from my friend safari since I can't catch stuff from my own

Apparently it won a pretty big genetic lottery

31 in Attack/Special Attack/Speed

a +Speed nature

Outstanding potential (above 20 ivs in hp and special defense, with only defense having mediocre numbers)

Also

It's female

you know where I'm coming from right ein?

Like imagine if someone walked up on you and was like man EO is shit

shit games that have no story no maps no guhrafics

you could probably just sit there and nod your head like mmmmhm yeah whatever you wrong though

but then they insult the soundtrack

isnt that just next-level incorrectness? indicative of a complete failure of whatever faculties govern rational thought in their minds?

Well that's just their opinion. MAN.

Nightmare and co hate the Portrait of Ruin soundtrack whilst I believe it's one of the stronger soundtracks of the series. Alas we cannot all share the same views so why bother getting so worked up about it. MAN.

oh yeah Speaking of Nightmare.

HEY NIGHTMARE

Remember how Grant DaNasty kind of existed? Like in Dracula's Curse which is great.... and Judgment? Which was bad... Huh... Konami really doesn't like him... At least he has a female descendant in a barely known novel where Julius is training his successor? Yeah....

Anyway, he makes a cameo slash reference in Mirror of Fate. But he's already dead. And the scroll just mentions he wants revenge. And that "Dracula" will know his last name. That means Lords of Shadow is very Castlevania. Yup. References just added. Makes it Castlevania. Also makes it a Super Mario game. Since Mario is mentioned. Because the dead knight says his brother Mario wouldn't like some pipes. And that there are mushrooms. And who knows what would happen if you ate them.

konami why

.....................................................................................................................................................................

;_;

Nightmare hates me.

NO! I don't! I only just remembered you AFTER I killed it. But like Marthur said, it's okay if you hate me for it.

Nightmare how could you >|

>_________________>

I have no excuse for this one.

Well that's just their opinion. MAN.

Nightmare and co hate the Portrait of Ruin soundtrack whilst I believe it's one of the stronger soundtracks of the series. Alas we cannot all share the same views so why bother getting so worked up about it. MAN.

I don't like the game, actually. The soundtrack is alright I GUESS.

oh yeah Speaking of Nightmare.

HEY NIGHTMARE

Remember how Grant DaNasty kind of existed? Like in Dracula's Curse which is great.... and Judgment? Which was bad... Huh... Konami really doesn't like him... At least he has a female descendant in a barely known novel where Julius is training his successor? Yeah....

Anyway, he makes a cameo slash reference in Mirror of Fate. But he's already dead. And the scroll just mentions he wants revenge. And that "Dracula" will know his last name. That means Lords of Shadow is very Castlevania. Yup. References just added. Makes it Castlevania. Also makes it a Super Mario game. Since Mario is mentioned. Because the dead knight says his brother Mario wouldn't like some pipes. And that there are mushrooms. And who knows what would happen if you ate them.

konami why

what the hell

I mean, the Grant thing is expected. Namedropping is what they do but.

what

Mario what

This is almost as bad as the "cake is a lie" joke in the first game.

Edited by Nightmare

They could have at least do something with Grant.

Then again Sypha just became some random spirit you use in that one part you have to and then like three more times if any.

I took it fairly well, I think. I mean, I hated the games but it was more of a passive hate. I see some guys getting seriously mad over it, expletives flying everywhere, and hating on Mercury Steam's personnel as if they killed their entire family and then some.

I'm just waiting for LoS2 to come out so the nightmare can end (but hopefully not the Nightmare).

I just got bored with the first game as a whole. Like right after you get the thing that humbles evil man-eating spiders by garroting them which is pretty hardcore to be perfectly honest then proceeded to watch my oldest brother play through the game and helped him out when he didn't know what to do because sometimes you just don't know what the hell you have to grab onto.

It's fun to some but I just couldn't get into it. Lack of any decent music and the constant QTEs just weren't cutting it when the music and combat had so much more potential due to the budget the game seemed to have. SO SAD

I just got bored with the first game as a whole. Like right after you get the thing that humbles evil man-eating spiders by garroting them which is pretty hardcore to be perfectly honest then proceeded to watch my oldest brother play through the game and helped him out when he didn't know what to do because sometimes you just don't know what the hell you have to grab onto.

It's fun to some but I just couldn't get into it. Lack of any decent music and the constant QTEs just weren't cutting it when the music and combat had so much more potential due to the budget the game seemed to have. SO SAD

That's basically it. It's very boring and clunky and the progression is stupid. I could write whole essays on why it's bad but I can't be arsed to right now.

i like marthur's way better

Why, thank you.

Even though you're already asleep by now, you must hate me if you've killed penguins. :<

I take it personaaaaaaal every time someone kills a penguins. It means they hate me.

It can't be helped.

Is the translation that bad? I mean, I just started today (and finished the first case), and from what I noticed, the English was fine as of yet. (EVEN THOUGH I SAT MY DEFENDANT IN JAIL TWICE!)

The translations are by and large, fine and the localization is excellent

There was only one typo I can remember in the DS trilogy

Dual Destinies has had the most typos so far

they're small, like a misplaced word here or there, but much more frequent, that lack of budget is really...cutting through

now I don't know what Marthur's talking about as I am not some kind of French speaker

but I can only assume he found an error in either case 2 or something athena said

What Pride said. Edited by Marthur

Somebody is going to pull that off.

It will not be me.

Ha ha...
This guy knows how to dig the ol times.
I can never get enough of this track. :D

Fia, on 07 May 2013 - 10:17 AM, said:
Anyway, sleep for real. Bye.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
*hugs*
Goodnight.
Oh...
;_;
I thought for a moment that she returned. -.-

[spoiler=apparently Fruity haven't played the first AA yet, so...] Cross-examine the parrot, really? FUCKING REALLY?

Has to be the most awkward cross examination that I've ever seen.

Shelle De Killer comes close. But he's cool...

Yes.

In-ter-esting...

I'm not sure if that's a good idea... Carbink doesn't get priority like Klefki. Also, because if its 50 base attack, Explosion will do literally nothing. Not to mention you get TM Explosion through BP. And I wouldn't want to waste the BP on the TM. I'd rather spend it on a Life Orb, Assault Vest, or Focus Sash.

Actually, you should just ditch Carbink and add Togekiss. All the Togekisses I faced were ANNOYING.

It's bulky and spams Follow Me, allowing its partner in battle to set up whatever it needs.

And then it can heal with Roost. SO. ANNOYING.

It, too, can Dual Screen and Thunder Wave and Safeguard and a lot of other support moves. And while its defenses aren't as good as Carbink's, it's HP has a 35 higher base, which isn't that much but it helps a lot. Not to mention a Bold Togekiss's defenses are still both over 100.

Substitute on Klefki would be pretty much useless and Flash Cannon may help, but not as much as other status moves would.

East Coast US, I see.

Hand the Life Orb to Magic Guard ability pokes. They won't sustain damage every turn from it.
And getting the Explosion TM is a rip-off. It really is only useful on NU tier pokes, like Golem. Give Golem for instance the Focus Band. Since it will die after a turn or two with it's many weaknesses. Sturdy will save it and a Choice Band Explosion is nothing to laugh at.

Yes, time to go back to Awakening I guess...since Pokemon X is not any appealing (atm at least)

It has hardly nothing post-game.

HEY

HEY YOU GUYS

PLAY FE4.

*high fives*
Yes.
Edited by Dark_Huntress

It's like I playing FE5 all over again...

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14905&page=3945

dude can you believe this was more than four years ago?

Yeah.

That game really ruined our days back then. xD

So I go to drop off my old man at LAX and just my rotten luck there's a shooting involving an LAPD officer on the 60 by Fullerton

Radio didn't even give me a warning as I left, so it must have happened as I approached

a curious experience to be in nighttime traffic so bad everyone turns off their cars and just gets out to talk

sat in that utter lockdown for two hours before I followed a truck that got fed up and left via the opposing on-ramp

with that time though

Case 5 is done

They told me it would be over-the-top

Oh did they tell me

With that said, I enjoyed the game overall, went in liking Athena so thats one thing I know TE and Sask didn't care for that I enjoyed at least

So my verdict

overall better than JFA and AJ,

still not on the level of AA and T&T

had a good case 1, a case 2 that I...warmed up to, case 3 which had enjoyable twists despite it's obvious villain, and case 4 and 5 which are really just one big case that took a while to kick in but sure did explode in a good way, I'm still not sure whether the phantom was a great villain or a meh one

also

Blackquill for most loyal man in AA history

As worked up as I can be on this subject anyway

which isn't terribly much

Pride... when you see this...

I just got trolled... by Hazama... hard.

The question now is; are you an idiot?

Edited by Shahenzan