FE4 THREAD

Fia

I hate researching for argument papers ;~;

Apparently I unknowingly made a very minor appearance on the news last week.

Fun stuffs~!

No Halloween for me.

Sadly.

Did yours get rained out as well? =<

As far as my brother has said, he "thinks" that trick or treating got postponed for tomorrow instead~

Oh and I found my first shiny pokemon today... I have a light blue Poliwhirl~ I was fishing for a male Dragonair.... which I never did find ;~; So hooray for me I found a shiny Poliwhirl but not a male Dragonair

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

My avatar is already Halloween enough considering how menacing and scary the Terminator's "skeleton" is in the first movie.

Terminator is kind of a scary movie so it might as well be horror.

Bloodlines, eh? Reminds me that I meant to play Vampire: The Masquerade at some point...

Thank you for the holiday felicitations, comrade. I nearly forget today was the day and happy halloween to you too

Perhaps now is a good point? I'm having all the fun rediscovering this game with my MAN John.

Any time, comrade. And thank you too.

As far as my brother has said, he "thinks" that trick or treating got postponed for tomorrow instead~

That does sound unfortunate

How'd that happen

I live in the middle of nowhere and have no nearby friends to do things with.

Ace of the Opera: Act One

XD I can totally see myself as the Phantom Ace there.

I hate researching for argument papers ;~;

Fun stuffs~!

Oh and I found my first shiny pokemon today... I have a light blue Poliwhirl~ I was fishing for a male Dragonair.... which I never did find ;~; So hooray for me I found a shiny Poliwhirl but not a male Dragonair

You too Fre? I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened here considering it's been raining since I got out bed today.

There's light rain here as well but not enough to deterr trick or treating

I don't think I have enough energy to even pass out candy at the door though why does one of my fav classes have to be so early in the morning I don't function well when I wake up before 11am

I hate researching for argument papers ;~;Fun stuffs~! Did yours get rained out as well? =<As far as my brother has said, he "thinks" that trick or treating got postponed for tomorrow instead~Oh and I found my first shiny pokemon today... I have a light blue Poliwhirl~ I was fishing for a male Dragonair.... which I never did find ;~; So hooray for me I found a shiny Poliwhirl but not a male Dragonair

If you want, I can trade your shiny Poliwhirl for a male Dragonair

I live in the middle of nowhere and have no nearby friends to do things with.

Gasap okay I see~ So even if you lived where all this rain is you still wouldn't have had it... =<

You too Fre? I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened here considering it's been raining since I got out bed today.

Yeeeaaah... it's a pretty huge storm though, maybe a lot of people are going to be affected by this

Tomorrow will be colder than tonight ;~;

Yeeeaaah... it's a pretty huge storm though, maybe a lot of people are going to be affected by this

Tomorrow will be colder than tonight ;~;

If it wasn't raining I'd don my Female Avatar outfit and pass out candy at home.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Oh i need to also give 16 levels to my sylveon and then breed it with a skitty and hope for a boy

Then breed the boy skitty with a jigglypuff if it learns Moonblast

The pains of jigglypuff not having moonblast naturally :c

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Is your male Dragonair the same level as my female Dragonair? Does he have the same moveset?

I will breed Dratinis until I can get one with the same IVs, the same level, the same moveset and even the same OT Name and number if I have to

Oh i need to also give 16 levels to my sylveon and then breed it with a skitty and hope for a boy

Then breed the boy skitty with a jigglypuff if it learns Moonblast

The pains of jigglypuff not having moonblast naturally :c

I really don't get it how a Fairy Type that evolves using a MOONstone can't learn MOONblast Edited by Tonton

I will breed Dratinis until I can get one with the same IVs, the same level, the same moveset and even the same OT Name and number if I have to

Heehee

I am fine~ That'd take too long

I have no fucking clue considering the jiggly line is capable of learning all the non-fairy 90BP 100acc 15PP special moves out there

Why can't it learn it in its own goddamn type

It does have a 90BP physical move for fairy but you need a heart scale on wiggly for that iirc

And considering the recent spA boost for wigglytuff giving them the physical attack makes no sense like gamefreak what are you smoking???

like maybe if their atk got boosted instead of spA it'd maybe make sense sure but

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

B-but, I wantz the shiny :c

B-but this is my firstest I've ever found~ Go start that consecutive fishing thing if you want one so badly, and Poliwhirl are super common on Dragonair's route.

It'll be much quicker for me to just find a male of some different pokemon to mate with my Dragonair and forget about giving my Dratini a grown Dragonair's moveset, or it'd even be quicker just to find my own Dragonair x3 Although idk, with my luck... when it comes to pkman I feel like that's when I have Pilot's luck