FE4 THREAD

Fia

level 46 clefairy move

besides of the two clefairy has by far more associations with the moon

And that Chansey/Blissey are no fairies.

She takes care of Pokemon in the hospital for goodness sake.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Did yours get rained out as well? =<

As far as my brother has said, he "thinks" that trick or treating got postponed for tomorrow instead~

Oh and I found my first shiny pokemon today... I have a light blue Poliwhirl~ I was fishing for a male Dragonair.... which I never did find ;~; So hooray for me I found a shiny Poliwhirl but not a male Dragonair

It was drizzling here in Maryland, but that wasn't enough to deter my brother and my cousin from trick-or-treating. Nope, not when a year's worth of candy's at stake.

Yay! Shiny Pokémon~ I found a shiny Clauncher and got a shiny Staryu off the GTS~

I have no fucking clue considering the jiggly line is capable of learning all the non-fairy 90BP 100acc 15PP special moves out there

Why can't it learn it in its own goddamn type

It does have a 90BP physical move for fairy but you need a heart scale on wiggly for that iirc

And considering the recent spA boost for wigglytuff giving them the physical attack makes no sense like gamefreak what are you smoking???

like maybe if their atk got boosted instead of spA it'd maybe make sense sure but

You could always use Dazzling Gleam, couldn't you?

I DON'T LIKE CHILDREN BECAUSE THERE'S NO QUALITY ABOUT THEM

Their dead bodies make excellent vessel for my spirit though.

*GASP*

HOW WILL HUMANITY SURVIVE IF WE DON'T HAVE CHILDREN, THOUGH?!

It was drizzling here in Maryland, but that wasn't enough to deter my brother and my cousin from trick-or-treating. Nope, not when a year's worth of candy's at stake.

Weeeee we were forced to wait for the storms to be gone~! Which is perfectly fine by me =3

Weeeee we were forced to wait for the storms to be gone~! Which is perfectly fine by me =3

I didn't go anyway, so it's not like I really cared, but... yeah, they're probably still out reaping the rewards of youth.

WHAT?

The person wanted to trade it for a Yveltal.

And I had four Yveltals.

And I had four Yveltals.

WHAT?

I once found a shiny in the GTS in Black 2 ( I think it was a Metagross, wich I just love the shiny) for trade just for a Metagross of any level.

I caught a Metang and used Rare Candy in it to evolve and when I finally set the trade and all. THAT FUCKTARD WAS TRADED ALREADY, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE I USED MY RARE CANDY ON IT, GAME, FUCKING WHY?

Edited by Tonton

You could always use Dazzling Gleam, couldn't you?

I /am/ using dazzling gleam and it caused me to miss an ohko on a goodra during the e4 because its bp was not high enough

and I took an extra turn

>|

And I had four Yveltals.

Do people just wondertrade them off or sth

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I /am/ using dazzling gleam and it caused me to miss an ohko on a goodra during the e4 because its bp was not high enough

and I took an extra turn

>|

Narrowly missing KOs on major trainers sucks

I once found a shiny in the GTS in Black 2 ( I think it was a Metagross, wich I just love the shiny) for trade just for a Metagross of any level.

I caught a Metang and used Rare Candy in it to evolve and when I finally set the trade and all. THAT FUCKTARD WAS TRADED ALREADY, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE I USED MY RARE CANDY ON IT, GAME, FUCKING WHY?

D:

Sucks, man.

and I took an extra turn

>|

But Goodra has 150 base SpDef. That's super high. For you to have even nearly one-shot it with Dazzling Gleam... your Wiggly's SpAtk must be pretty high.

Wait, you can get all the starters in X/Y? >__> *checks Serebii*

But Goodra has 150 base SpDef. That's super high. For you to have even nearly one-shot it with Dazzling Gleam... your Wiggly's SpAtk must be pretty high.

Then my Sylveon must be a beast because it can OHKO Goodra.

No, you can't. Except you can if you have the right FCs.

Sylveon has 110 base SpAtk.

Hey Neal, since you are around, do you have all the starters already?

Yes.

[spoiler=post game stuff] You can get the starter weak to your starter from one of your friends from what I saw

I meant if he got them all of them by trading or friend safari

Sylveon has 110 Spa, while Wigglytuff has 85

Edited by Tonton

Yes.

Would you be willing to trade two of them with me for nothing at all or the promise of something you might want that I won't be able to trade with you until late game or when Pokebank becomes available? That is when I get the game of course (which might just be this Sunday if I'm lucky)

I'm getting Y, if yours is X, maybe something exclusive to Y?

Would you be willing to trade two of them with me for nothing at all or the promise of something you might want that I won't be able to trade with you until late game or when Pokebank becomes available? That is when I get the game of course (which might just be this Sunday if I'm lucky)

I'm getting Y, if yours is X, maybe something exclusive to Y?

Of course.

I don't need anything in return. Even though I really want a Charizardite Y. ASDF.

I can even get the DW-ability starters for you, if you want. With perfect natures. (Don't ask for IVs, though... ;~;)

Adamant, Modest, Timid, Jolly, wuteva.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

It was vs the champion's I think

Wiggly was around l73 at the time or so? Got it to red with Dazz, had around 160+ spA I think

It kinda just gained levels by existing

Like I pull it out to blick a dragon every once in a blue moon but it's a fast-levelling species

I still want to test if I can get moonblast by breeding with Clefairy though

The problem is getting one

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

maybe

or I was much higher level than the opponent.

which is actually the case because my Sylveon and Pikachu are the highest levels on my team LOL. and Pikachu only because Acacia traded me one since I couldn't find a single damn Pikachu (until after he traded me one) and ... I don't know why for Sylveon.

Of course.

I don't need anything in return. Even though I really want a Charizardite Y. ASDF.

I can even get the DW-ability starters for you, if you want. With perfect natures. (Don't ask for IVs, though... ;~;)

Adamant, Modest, Timid, Jolly, wuteva.

If there's some way to get more than one Charizardite, I'll be happy to provide you with one

For the Ability, I don't think that Chesnaught's and Delphox's are that appealing (I could be wrong about their usefulness, tough), but if you could get a Protean Froakie, it would be great.

For the nature, anything neutral or that doesn't lowers something like say, Atk for Chesnaught, should be fine. But if you want to go trough the trouble, some beneficial natures would be great.

If there's some way to get more than one Charizardite, I'll be happy to provide you with one

For the Ability, I don't think that Chesnaught's and Delphox's are that appealing (I could be wrong about their usefulness, tough), but if you could get a Protean Froakie, it would be great.

For the nature, anything neutral or that doesn't lowers something like say, Atk for Chesnaught, should be fine. But if you want to go trough the trouble, some beneficial natures would be great.

That's the thing: you can't.

Still better than their default abilities, IMO, but okay.

It's not a hassle when I have a Modest Ditto lying around.

Oh... whoa!!!

*throws confetti stuffs since she just noticed Rey also made it past 10,000 posts!!!* =O

That's the thing: you can't.

Still better than their default abilities, IMO, but okay.

It's not a hassle when I have a Modest Ditto lying around.

Can't you buy the mega stone to the Kanto starter you don't choose? Am I wrong or you can only buy once?

I don't know, maybe Magician is good, Bullet Proof I'm not sure because I don't know which attacks are affected by it (besides some obvious ones that come to my mind like, Bullet seed which he shouldn't need an ability to protect himself from)

Okay, then.

Edited by Tonton