Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait. Someone hacked a 3DS?

Was it really hacked though? I didn't watch the vid

Well, there was this vid in the Pokémon Update thread... the guy was running different versions of the OS. Not to mention, there's the guy who leaked Mega Lati@s, the event legendaries, two new Vivillion forms, and AZ's Floette.

*still doesn't get the reference besides the "nice boat" one*

It's from School Days, which is a visual novel-turned-anime most notoriously known for its REALLY bad endings... and the anime combines two of those mentioned bad endings into one... pretty damned sick gore-fest.

[/sigh] I couldn't sleep for a week without seeing blood everywhere... and I think I just screwed myself over again.

There's PS2 remake that added three more bad endings to the game... and ALL of them involve death by train. It it... not pleasant. At all.

Well, there was this vid in the Pokémon Update thread... the guy was running different versions of the OS. Not to mention, there's the guy who leaked Mega Lati@s, the event legendaries, two new Vivillion forms, and AZ's Floette.

... Whoa. o.o

Edited by Vashiane

Interesting

Eh, could he really hack it, I dunno.

.... O-oh...

Why do you not let others harm penguins?? =3

Because they're miiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

I wouldn't really harm them though. ;o;

SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF HOOPA