Might be quite offensive...

(You've been warned)

That they are...

Foolish

-Letting greed and envy get the best of them

-Making mistakes

-Often lie to one another

-Injuring themselves and their fellows

-Kill each other for unknown reasons/for sport that their follies are often immeasurable

-Often cruel

-Often selfish

-Sometimes weak minded

Being Aware Of by

-Learning their lessons

-Forgiveness

-Making new ideas

-Learning things

Ayup.

this post is hilarious if it's unironic and about a 3/10 if it's trying to be funny

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay cool!! =D

I had this dream when I was like 13 or something! =D

And it started with me and my older brother and we were having fun snowboarding and stuffs!! This was back when I didn't hate cold and snow as much I guess =D

But but but THEN there's some kind of alien INVASION!! So exciting!! =D It was some gigantic yellow chunk of slime with green eyes and a humanoid appearance, with a head, no neck, arms with no hands, and a body with no legs! It doesn't need legs since it just slithers around on the ground anyway! =D

Then I get kidnapped among several other kiddies my age and we get taken to a whole new planet! Wow!! =D

This slime thingy just leads us all through a river giving us cute little floaties to keep afloat for idk why! Maybe he wanted to keep us out of sight while he's kidnapping us to who knows where! This river we swim along travels between two giant glaciers! Well, two huge chunks of ice~ And the sun would refract in such a way that the ice was all rainbowy and pretty! =D But this means that the river we were swimming along would be really cold and the air would be really cold, but according to dream logic we weren't going to freeze to death swimming along that river! =D

Then one large chunk of ice has been broken off and floating in the river and then me and three other kids decide to try and trick this big slime alien and quietly abandon our floaties and duck underwater, then swim behind this floating piece of ice without him seeing us! =D Then he and all the other children continue on their way and hadn't noticed us escaping! We're so smarticalz!! =D

We then climb up a side of the glacier and at the top this magical glowy shiny pretty lady garbed all in white helped us over the side of the edge! =D She told us that we were the chosen four!! We had these special powers that we could use to save the children from the giant slime guy! Which is totally awesoooooooooome =D

We follow the river to catch up with the group being led to who-knows-where and suddenly my dream cuts off and returns so that we end up following the river in a nice and warm green forest now! Not as pretty as rainbow-ice but warmer! =D

...... But I never did find out if we manage to rescue the children, my dream cut off there~ Oh well, it was a fun fun dream!! =D

I hope you enjoyed this dream as much as I have enjoyed telling it!! =D

Edited by Freohr Datia