FE4 THREAD

Fia

I just wish the clothes weren't so flippin' expensive. It's really annoying grinding for money, especially when it's before the E4. :<

I had a shitton of money to throw around but that's Amulet Coin. Had ~200k before the 5th gym? And then the 5th gym got me like 95k alone because I decided to answer everything wrong for more money.

Just for that trenchcoat.

You can get a trench coat?

BRB new plan instead of EV training get into that place in Lumiose

Yes you can. Counts as dress tho so you can't wear pants under it which is my only complaint, but I use leggings and boots to pretend it's pants.
Edit: only if you're girl tho, yeah guys get a bit gypped in clothes but you guys get a cool panda hat so
Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Even with Amulet Coin I still have trouble getting everything from Lumiose. I guess it's not so bad anymore considering I have nearly all the clothes now, but still. :/

And I really wish the damned pants weren't all skin-tight too. I love wearing outfits with pants but why did they all have to be frickin' skinny jeans. >:c

... W-Why is "Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy" in my playlist?

I used to listen to this?!

you mean to say you no longer do?

thanks for reminding me about what that songs name was by the way

Edited by Shahenzan

Even with Amulet Coin I still have trouble getting everything from Lumiose. I guess it's not so bad anymore considering I have nearly all the clothes now, but still. :/

And I really wish the damned pants weren't all skin-tight too. I love wearing outfits with pants but why did they all have to be frickin' skinny jeans. >:c

Yeah I don't have everything from there I just got the ones I really wanted

Oh yeah I feel you but at least we have the option for pants

Would be angry if we can only have skirts

What's with all of the cool outfits.

Because I am skilled at fashion and color coordination

Yeah I don't have everything from there I just got the ones I really wanted

Oh yeah I feel you but at least we have the option for pants

Would be angry if we can only have skirts

It is better than just skirts and dresses but dammit, is it too much to ask for actual pants?

It is better than just skirts and dresses but dammit, is it too much to ask for actual pants?

I guess from a programmer's pov it's easier to have to only have it layer in one way instead of conditionally layering like if skinny then layer shoes over otherwise layer under? idk

I think what they've done is have an array and the different clothing type is in a different index of the array so they don't have to bother with changing layers and whatnot

One thing about us programmers is that

We're pretty lazy

Now what are you stuttering for

You've done me a real service, remembering song titles is usually such painful work

Eh? I - I don't even know, sometimes...

Well, that's a good thing...! Great. I'm glad I did that for you.

GACK

I NEARLY CHOKED ON A SKITTLE

THE WHOLE TIME I THOUGHT:

OH MAN NO DUDE NOT LIKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

You're speaking words here now ain't ya dude

Ohhh, poor Pride. [/pats]

GACK

I NEARLY CHOKED ON A SKITTLE

THE WHOLE TIME I THOUGHT:

OH MAN NO DUDE NOT LIKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

maann that reminds me when i almost chocked on a jolly rancher twice

i was thinking the same thoughts not like thiiiiss

good to hear your alright man

Weeeee yeah~ I've just been spending almost all my post-game time buying more clothes to make new coordinates x3 I have so much fun with it~

Have you been going to the Le Wow restaurant and selling all the mushrooms they give you?

Weee I don't mind at all since I wear skinny jeans/denim leggings all the time~ I feel like the only person here that finds those comfortable and think they look cute, though... ;u;

I guess from a programmer's pov it's easier to have to only have it layer in one way instead of conditionally layering like if skinny then layer shoes over otherwise layer under? idk

I think what they've done is have an array and the different clothing type is in a different index of the array so they don't have to bother with changing layers and whatnot

One thing about us programmers is that

We're pretty lazy

Yeah, it makes a lot of sense, but why label some pants skinny jeans if that's what they all are? It just really bother me. :/

Weeeee yeah~ I've just been spending almost all my post-game time buying more clothes to make new coordinates x3 I have so much fun with it~

Have you been going to the Le Wow restaurant and selling all the mushrooms they give you?

Weee I don't mind at all since I wear skinny jeans/denim leggings all the time~ I feel like the only person here that finds those comfortable and think they look cute, though... ;u;

I can just grind at the E4 now, but it's still bothersome, since most of the clothes I wanted I wanted right that second, even when I was nowhere near the E4.

I've just never liked skinny jeans. They look nice on some people, but I can't stand them personally.

Eh? I - I don't even know, sometimes...

Well, that's a good thing...! Great. I'm glad I did that for you.

Ohhh, poor Pride. [/pats]

That's better! More confidence, more GUSTO

good job ragazza

thanks but I think id have appreciated that pat more on my way to a lame death

maann that reminds me when i almost chocked on a jolly rancher twice

i was thinking the same thoughts not like thiiiiss

good to hear your alright man

hard candy is dangerous business man

*flees*

what a suspicious individual

That's better! More confidence, more GUSTO

good job ragazza

thanks but I think id have appreciated that pat more on my way to a lame death

hard candy is dangerous business man

what a suspicious individual

Hahahaha... yeah.

And you're welcome!

... E-Eek. I'm sorry, I should have responded faster!

... Wait a second. I can't do anything about that!

skinny jeans are amazing

that song is awesome!!

It is... but I had to question my younger self's taste in music for a moment.