• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah seriously, grinding for Galeforce was such a pain, but passing it down to Brady, Morgan, Inigo, and Owain was so worth it.

ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN NYEH HEH HEH

I don't have that much time to waste grinding the mothers for one specific skill

I can't play neither of these too

I don't really understand why I can't play AC2, I didn't even had to play Skyrim in the worst settings to avoid lag

//patpat

Well I guess my avatar's from Brotherhood and my signature's from AC2?

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

What's the best way to grind without the DLC? I'm using bonus teams but that's probably not good considering I waste my weapons but don't get any money in return unlike skirmishes. Oh, yeah. I'm talking about hard mode here

Edited by Tonton

I live with four siblings, I was already screwed.

Haha, true...

I woke up this afternoon to my sibling going at each other in another word war, too.

But still, it's possible to filter out outside sound without excessive volumes.

I could explain why loud sounds damage your ears, but that'd be too nerdy.

Haha, true...

I woke up this afternoon to my sibling going at each other in another word war, too.

But still, it's possible to filter out outside sound without excessive volumes.

I could explain why loud sounds damage your ears, but that'd be too nerdy.

Haha, yeah, I know why it does.

I've turned it down some - I just love Butterfly On Your Right Shoulder...

What's the best way to grind without the DLC? I'm using bonus teams but that's probably not good considering I waste my weapons but don't get any money in return unlike skirmishes. Oh, yeah. I'm talking about hard mode here

I didn't have DLC when I played my first file. I used skirmishes. Lots and lots of skirmishes. I also didn't know Reeking Boxes could be used to make skirmishes happen. Still managed to get Lissa and Olivia to get Galeforce.

I didn't have DLC when I played my first file. I used skirmishes. Lots and lots of skirmishes. I also didn't know Reeking Boxes could be used to make skirmishes happen. Still managed to get Lissa and Olivia to get Galeforce.

Yes, I like using them, the problem is sometimes they are too strong for the unit I'm training and reeking boxes are too expensive

Fuck

Can I "unrecruit" legacy characters?

Legacy characters as in from the bonus box or whatever and not the "special" ones like Aversa, Priam, etc? You can't, only if you recruit 20+, then you can choose who to remove from your team.

If I understood correctly.

Legacy characters as in from the bonus box or whatever and not the "special" ones like Aversa, Priam, etc? You can't, only if you recruit 20+, then you can choose who to remove from your team.

That, or if you're on classic mode you can just kill them off.

That, or if you're on classic mode you can just kill them off.

Oh right, or that. That one is quicker. I just never thought of it because I can't bring myself to kill anyone in FE. ;~;

Yes, I was talking about the ones from the bonus box. I accidentally recruited Clair while grinding with her team ._.